You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Submitted Unknown Cause Admin is too cute to switch and find his name | Player Report

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by _Rogue_Assassin_, Oct 26, 2017.

1. _Rogue_Assassin_

_Rogue_Assassin_

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    _Rogue_Assassin_
    What was the name of the Player?
    Unknown Cause Admin is too cute to switch and find his name

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?
    Player

What happened?
    I was playing Gaza with SH| Suff an admin which i later figured out hes a cute princess won't bother himself to switch to other team and see who's shooting out from the IDF Dod, NAMER was shooting from it and killed me 3 times and killed almost 5 other guys from DOD, He shoot me from K3 Kp7 Which is REALLY Dod and there is no way i can walk even close to it or even aim at without getting shot by him

Can you give us some evidence of what happened?:
    It just happend and i don't have any BR file ask Suff About me being "Whining" on his squad,Apparently hes an admin that won't even bother switch teams and figure out whos rule breaking,He said there is Senior admin out there take it to the forums, And i just did cause mr princess feels lazy to switch.

What rules were broken?
    Shooting from DOD

Which game?
    Project Reality

On which server did this happen?
    BASED | Europe

2. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer Master seeder Clan Member Mongol

Jack_Howitzer
    Seems unfortunate. @Paragonid (Suff) will give his point of view when he logs in to forums.

I was AFK when this happened.

3. Paragonid

Paragonid best adm1n 2017 Clan Member Spearhead

Suff
    Assassin has a good reason to have 2 words ass in own nickname, @K-Massive was on idf

4. K-Massive

K-Massive Clan Representative Clan Leader Mongol

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    MONGOL
    K-Massive
    Seeding rounds are seeding rounds, and the admins might not be 100% responsive during that time. Some admins might be just AFK seeding.

I was AFK (so I didnt see the report) most of the round but when I noticed it happening I warned the guys in the APC squad.

You could have made a decent report with the same effort.

Meloonileuka, TabZa and Lorfah like this.
  5. Paragonid

Suff
    Demo is here http://eu.databased.eu/pr/viewer.v3...0_26_16_33_54_gaza_2_gpm_insurgency_16.PRdemo

Nicknames driver: Wolf47 + gunner: yovel_rodoy

Log:

Code:
    [17:35:19     GLOBAL] [LZ] _Rogue_Assassin_: !r idf admins look where ur apc shooting from
    [17:39:30 T1 SQUAD 3] SH| Suff: !admins
    [17:39:40 T1 SQUAD 3] SH| Suff: !r anyone active?
    [17:39:45 T2 SQUAD 3] MONGOL K-Massive: !r yes
    [17:39:55 T1 SQUAD 3] SH| Suff: !r check that names is not in dod
    [17:40:02     GLOBAL] SH| Suff: namer
    [17:43:23     GLOBAL] [LZ] _Rogue_Assassin_: NAMER STOP FUCKING FROM MAIN BASE WILL YOU?
    [17:43:35     GLOBAL] IDF yovel_rodoy: No
    [17:43:46 T2 SQUAD 3] MONGOL K-Massive: !w wolf dont shoot our from dod
    [17:43:57     TEAM 2]  Wolf47: !r we're not >>>>>>>>>
    [17:44:05     GLOBAL] SH| Suff: yes you are
    [17:44:51     GLOBAL] [LZ] _Rogue_Assassin_: shitty admins. bai
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2017 ---
    LZ is rebrendering of TZ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2017 ---
    @_Rogue_Assassin_ please never join my squad again, also stop free-kitting, next time I'm banning you

cassius23 likes this.
  6. VTRaptor

VTRaptor xd

VTRaptor
    I just want to point out, that DoD is just a place where game is not allowing team/s to be. Firing out of IDF DoD is something normal, this map is small. Some caches are spawning within hundred meters out of DoD, so making people not shooting from behind some invisible line is not doable.

@edit, i've watched tracker
    Also, read this:
    5.5 Camping choke points leaving the enemy's DoD (Dome of Death) is strictly forbidden.
    5.9 Shooting in or out of DOD is not allowed.

So both sides are guilty here. But as i said - DoD isn't exactly main. If there's something or someone to blame - it is game, rules or DEVs lol.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  7. _Rogue_Assassin_

_Rogue_Assassin_

_Rogue_Assassin_
    So @Paragonid now you've watched the whole battlerecorder gameplay to figure out their names but you were too lazy to switch in-game and see who's doing it? Well if u cant tell different by LandZone And Tier Zero I guess you have to think again, Beside i wasn't free kitting you wasn't asking ANYONE to stay with you or help you or whatever so don't be too salty and mention that i was free kitting while you where holding a squad full of lone wolfers on map,i actually was the closest one to you.
    instead try to keep the server Ruled, Your server motto is Make Pr Great Again,Lazy admins won't be able to.

8. K-Massive

K-Massive Clan Representative Clan Leader Mongol

MONGOL
    K-Massive
    Atleast we dont ban people for giving feedback...

Lorfah and Woutersparre like this.
  9. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer Master seeder Clan Member Mongol

Jack_Howitzer
    We might not always have enough admins to handle all situations the best possible way as rapidly as possible during seeding hours as some admins (including me at the time) are AFK seeding. So to me, this seems like a clusterfuck of a situation so I can't comment much else on this except we do our best admining the server, but having maybe one or two active admins on the server when there is some action going on is gonna be pretty time-consuming for the admins. In this case, logs show that the persons apparently responsible from camping inside DOD got warned so admin team did indeed react to your report.

Next time give some time for admins to handle reports as they might have something else to do aswell, and try to write your complaints and reports in more constructive and friendly way to get a bit more helpful response from admins.

10. _Rogue_Assassin_

_Rogue_Assassin_

_Rogue_Assassin_
    K-Massive, Yeah don't brag about it cause it makes you sound like a child. Jack thanks for your awesome response, i already gave Suff alot of time at least 10 minutes but too bad he haven't done anything towards them so ended up with me rage quitting the server..
    Anyways i guess this topic should be closed as i clarified my point of view for this situation, I wish Suff was more friendly and responsible for stuff althou he did something by asking other admins if there is someone there, but too bad there wasn't and it ended up them shooting us for at least 10 minutes from dod.
    Thanks for your time.
    cheers.

11. TabZa

TabZa Kekshig Clan Member Mongol Donator King of Memes

[​IMG]

Lorfah likes this.
  12. blacktea65

blacktea65 Squad Admin Clan Leader Spearhead

SH|
    blacktea65
    yes

Its_JaMeSz likes this.
  13. Paragonid

Suff
    I don't need to switch if there is active admin on another side.
    Also I tolerate no mics / freekitters on the server until it's full, unless they create problems. Like you.
    I don't need to ask anyone. You follow markers and stay next to me, communicating and supporting teamplay, or you are freekitting with excuse "you didn't scream on me hard enough".
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2017 ---
    Unfortunately, many players and even admins ( @AlonTavor ) back up shooting from DOD on Gaza. Not exactly how I feel about it, but it's an issue on much higher level. Maybe admins should discuss it and make an official decision, but this far admin discretion is the moto of out admin team.

14. AlonTavor

AlonTavor External Sysadmin Squad Admin Community Friend

AlonTavor
    Main base DOD was always intended as an advantage for the force leaving main. There's literally no problem with it on most maps if you stay away from their main. You have nothing to look for there.

The problems only exist when the objectives are too close to DOD. In Gaza, its only an issue when the cache spawns in the double Ts next to IDF main. The map has much bigger issues though, such as being impossible to play on a full server since we made the new overrun radius (used to be 2 at 50m, now it can also be 4 at 100m, or 6 at 150m.). pls stop setting it with >60 players.

You won't be able to build mortars (or any deployables) in DOD anymore next patch. They're not going to be an issue too.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Lorfah, TabZa and Jack_Howitzer like this.
  15. Paragonid

Suff
    There, enjoy your admin discretion.

Anyway, I think this is done then, I'm unsubscribing.

16. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

AntoineDeMaximy
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

-Exel82

17. FFG

FFG Sir CEO of BASED Community Friend

[TZ]
    FFG
    Wow someones upset. Sounds admin strategy of not sinking to the childs level and insulting people in a report thread. You could have easily replied to this without looking like a salty bitch like the other admins who responded to this thread.

I could easily point to 10 occasions when you admin'd HOG of much worst administration on your behalf. So how about acting like a fucking adult when trying to engage with the admins here. If maybe you were a bit nicer in the report people would be more willing to sympathise with you. You are [LZ] ofcourse, your members know full well what exactly baserape is.

Much love, Sir CEO of BASED
    [​IMG]

18. Paragonid

Suff
    I could, but why would I? I'd rather answer with shittalk to shittalk instead of keeping the grudge for future. Fortunately, I'm not obligated to do by whole adminning history on based you founded :)

19. FFG

FFG Sir CEO of BASED Community Friend

[TZ]
    FFG
    Never mind the admin documentation that expects a level of professionalism to help instill trust with the playerbase that BASED isn't full of butt hurt children, but rather admins who are mature and fair.

But I guess you can go the route to show everyone you are just a big of a shitter admin as you are.

20. Paragonid

Suff
    Yes, you have already helped a lot, pls never come back

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.