You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Done TZ Genitals Admin | Report

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Wasabi, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Wasabi

Wasabi

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    Wasabi
    What was the name of the Player?
    TZ Genitals
    Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?
    Admin
    What happened?
    I was sq leading a squad that was 20 -0 on fools road, we were stuck at on the far edge of a map killing an apc and full sq and hunting a fob when several sq leaders started bitching about us not being on cap...... Genitals was giving us shit the whole time over all chat (as well as the APC sq, Although we had a better KD than them and killed more APC's than them) I reported genitals with a simple message !r fuck off genitals..... I dont see why people bitch and complain other all chat, thats what sq leader radios are for. If you are not a sq leader or commander you should not all chat.

I think you should remove the teamwork from the server name if your admins don't promote teamwork.... next time I will just make a free kit sq and fuck about like COD, why do teamwork when the admins give you shit and dont promote teamwork??

Not sure if I am banned or temp banned but either way it is bullshit

Have a look at the battle recorder??? maybe ask anyone in my sq
    Can you give us some evidence of what happened?

What rules were broken?
    Admins are fuck wits??? might as well be the HOG server

@2. Project Reality Lead Admin EU
    @2. Project Reality Lead Admin NA

2. Little-Midget

Little-Midget Community Friend

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    Utd|
    Little-Midget
    it was me who temp banned you, not genitals and heres why.

The round before on khamishiya i witnessed you purposely TOW a friendly Cow beacuse he was "pissing you off".
    i have the conversation with you recorded, beacuse you were honest about it, i only kicked you, even though it is worth a weeks ban.
    you then joined the server anc continued with a bad attitude. i warned you you were on thin Ice, i alliterated that anything else would result in a more serious punishment.

then on fools road i saw your squad not on a flag which isnt a massive deal. 10-15 mins passed and friendly infantry begin to ask you to help on the objective, one of them being genitals.
    you then abused the !r function with
    [19:23 TEAM 2 ] Lt_Wasabi: !r fuck off genitals

i then temp banned you.

To talk about teamwork is incredibly Ironic after you shot down a friendly trans chopper on purpose only an hour before.

i dont think i need to post the battle recorder or the video of our conversation, unless this escalates and you still think i was harsh with you.
    Iv been Incredibly lenient with you up to this point.

3. FFG

FFG Sir CEO of BASED Community Friend

[TZ]
    FFG
    You were recorded admitting to intentionally team-killing A cow. I've known you a long time, i expected better then you. I also expect that someone who as is good at the game as you would not be killing assets like this. Team killing is never acceptable.

But you were Temp-banned for misuses of the report function.
    I personally see both sides of this. an Investigation is underway, you will be informed as to the matter when results come up.
    Code:
    [19:13 TEAM 2 ] [TZ] Genitals: squad 4 the fuck are you doing?
    [19:13 TEAM 2 ] Lt_Wasabi: killed the apc and 2 sqs
    [19:13 TEAM 2 ] Lt_Wasabi: tring to get to cap now
    [19:13 TEAM 2 ] Lt_Wasabi: thanks for your concern
    [19:14 TEAM 2 ] OPTR Dockside_Bars: Cap what exactly
    [19:14 TEAM 2 ] OPTR Dockside_Bars: You're not near a flag
    [19:14 TEAM 2 ] Lt_Wasabi: shut up........ we are trying to get there
    [19:14 TEAM 2 ] OPTR Dockside_Bars: Just wondering
    [19:14 TEAM 2 ] Utd| BigMoist.: they are supreme milsim spec ops inf they know what they are doing.
    [19:15 TEAM 2 ] Lt_Wasabi: join my sq one day and learn what teamwork is
    [19:15 TEAM 2 ] [TZ] FFG: shots
    [19:15 TEAM 2 ] [TZ] FFG: fired
    [19:15 TEAM 2 ] ]CIA[ Sgt_Artyom: That day isn't today
    [19:15 TEAM 2 ] OPTR Dockside_Bars: Actions. Not words.
    [19:15 TEAM 2 ] Utd| BigMoist.: i was unaware
    [19:17 SQUAD 2 ] Utd| BigMoist.: !shownext
    [19:22 TEAM 2 ] [TZ] Genitals: mining under attack, squad 4 time to pull your weight
    [19:22 TEAM 2 ] Lt_Wasabi: lol
    [19:22 SQUAD 4 ] Lt_Wasabi: !admins
    [19:23 TEAM 2 ] Lt_Wasabi: 16-0 we are
    [19:23 TEAM 2 ] Utd| BigMoist.: soooooooo gud
    [19:23 TEAM 2 ] [TZ] Genitals: cool, could you play the objectives now
    [19:23 TEAM 2 ] Lt_Wasabi: !r fuck off genitals
    [19:24 TEAM 2 ] [TZ] Genitals: bye wasabi
    [19:24 SQUAD 2 ] Utd| Little-Midget: !tb wasabi sort out your attitude
    [19:24 GLOBAL ] [TZ] Genitals: don't abuse the report system, folks
    [19:24 TEAM 2 ] [PRB] KungFuTreachery: wow
    [19:24 TEAM 2 ] AlexanderLaheij: lol
    [19:24 TEAM 2 ] [PRB] KungFuTreachery: he was doing really well as sl goddmn
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] [PRB] KungFuTreachery: you realize we knocked out their APC squad right
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] JTF Youneverknow: really leading you into nowhere?
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] JTF Youneverknow: mmhmm
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] [PRB] KungFuTreachery: we hit their apc and logis
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] [PRB] KungFuTreachery: you know
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] [PRB] KungFuTreachery: their assets
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] [PRB] KungFuTreachery: you retard
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] ]CIA[ Sgt_Artyom: Can you stop spamming ffs
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] OPTR Dockside_Bars: Enough
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] [PRB] KungFuTreachery: nah im out this server is trash
    [19:25 TEAM 2 ] Utd| Little-Midget: FYI, he was on a fine line already after purposely tking a cow
    [19:26 GLOBAL ] tr0n: !R genitalz check his admin priviledge por favor
    [19:26 TEAM 2 ] [TZ] FFG: bubye
    [19:26 TEAM 2 ] [TZ] FFG: Least we have admins.....
    [19:26 TEAM 2 ] tr0n: appreciate the server ffg, dont appreciate the attitudes sometimes
    [19:27 TEAM 2 ] Utd| Little-Midget: losten tron
    [19:27 TEAM 2 ] Utd| Little-Midget: he was kicked beacuse of a accumilative
    [19:27 TEAM 2 ] Utd| Little-Midget: last round he PURPosely towd a friendly cow
    [19:27 TEAM 2 ] Utd| Little-Midget: i recorded it
    [19:27 TEAM 2 ] Utd| Little-Midget: he was lucky to be on the server already, i gave him a severe warning
    [19:28 TEAM 2 ] Utd| Little-Midget: he dodnt abide

TheYeeBoss likes this.
  4. Santa

Santa The REALEST Master of Tags Community Friend

[TZ]
    Santa_
    Please, if you wish to make a report, least make it civil. It will make everything go that much smoother.

Secondly, it seems the ban was deserved. Bro, you were lucky that you were not banned after the you tked the cow the round before. You have been playing PR for a long time, you know what is allowed and what is not. Telling an admin to fuck off through !r is just asking to get yourself banned, especially given the circumstances.

5. Chefmoto

Chefmoto Chief

[TZ]
    Chefmoto
    Okay, so first off Wasabi, I think all of us have had lots of positive experiences with you and we know who you are as a player. The ban was temporary and we have no intentions of pursuing further punishment.

We do appreciate you coming to us with the report, though if you want something to be handled professionally it helps to present yourself in a professional manner, which this report doesn't come across as.

Genitals was not violating any rules with his comments in team chat. You say you were helping the team and I believe you, but obviously tempers were flaring this game. His comments were honestly fairly mild and could have been annoying at most. People get upset when their team is losing and they feel others aren't contributing. Not saying that you weren't contributing, but it was perceived this way by a few apparently. I really don't think this in of itself is a huge deal, little arguments like that happen everyday in every PR server. You could have simply ignored these comments or brushed them off but clearly it got under your skin and you responded.

Your response is where we have issue. The !r command should be considered sacred, admins really do not appreciate when it is used improperly because it makes it harder for us to do our jobs, and frankly, it's downright disruptive to the functions of the server. I think if you had said "Fuck off Genitals" in team chat instead of reporting it, no actions would have been taken. Neither Genitals or Midget are hot-headed and all of us here can handle some criticism, regardless if it's disrespectful.

The fact that you used the !r command to say this, combined with the fact that you were caught intentionally teamkilling the round before are what led to the temp ban. You had been kicked for that TK, but that's actually incredibly lenient because we normally at least issue a temp ban for circumstances similar to those. I think Midget issued the temp ban because you crossed the line again even after he showed leniency before.

I really wish none of this had transpired the way it did and I apologize it was not handled more professionally on both sides. I think I can speak for the admin team when I say none of us harbor any ill will towards you and we don't wish to have any issues in the future, you are a solid contributor to the gameplay on our server.

Once again, thanks for coming to us. If you wish to continue the discussion let's all attempt to maintain level headed and avoid this getting heated.

Regards,
    Chef
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 16, 2015 ---
    I also should have added that the initial punishment should have been a temp ban rather than a kick, it would have prevented it escalating to the point it reached.

Little-Midget likes this.
  6. Little-Midget

Utd|
    Little-Midget
    "I also should have added that the initial punishment should have been a temp ban rather than a kick, it would have prevented it escalating to the point it reached."

was my mistake on that one.

doesn't excuse the behavior though.

7. Chefmoto

Chefmoto Chief

[TZ]
    Chefmoto
    And after reading through the logs more thoroughly Wasabi, I agree that the entire situation was not handled professionally and I agree you were provoked a bit. I apologize for this and not catching it first off.

We are discussing this internally and the admins involved will be spoken to about what went wrong here.

8. HoneyBadger

HoneyBadger Community Friend

HoneyBadger
    In the future, just temp-ban people that deliberately TK helis.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  9. Little-Midget

Utd|
    Little-Midget
    like i said, i miss typed was my bad on that one.

10. DerelictMonster

DerelictMonster Community Friend prWARs

prWARs
    DerelictMonster
    Wait, temp ban on a player that you have known for awhile and is good, that tk'd a COW with a TOW? DAMN! Wasabi you are a lucky man! Then to insult the community and admins? bulletproof

11. Chefmoto

Chefmoto Chief

[TZ]
    Chefmoto
    Issue wasn't the disrespect, we don't take offense to things like that nor do we punish players who do it.

12. derpbox

derpbox Community Friend

derpex
    I have noticed it can get heated when there are disagreements over how useful squads are being with respect to objectives. This is something I think we can all work on. Communication is key.

13. Yak

Yak Community Friend [bD]

YAK
    bit silly, considering most of the based admin team swear over global all the time - you can't expect better when you don't lead by example.. also anyone knows fools road knows that camping those southern and northern choke points is really effective. Getting badgered over teamchat is frustrating (particularly by admins?) - i don't blame him for losing his cool. He was already punished for last rounds actions (kicked)..

[
    haha

anyhow my opinion means nothing so carry on

14. Little-Midget

Utd|
    Little-Midget
    As already stated. Wasabi was temp banned for accumulative actions.

Tking a friendly cow purposely.
    Coming back and trying to justify it(arguing).
    Then finally abusing the !r function, which was the last straw for me.

15. DerelictMonster

DerelictMonster Community Friend prWARs

prWARs
    DerelictMonster
    Fair warning then, if I am seriously disrespected in game, i will tb someone.

16. Chefmoto

Chefmoto Chief

[TZ]
    Chefmoto
    If you want to discuss things like this keep it in the admin forums. We are spamming the report.

Little-Midget likes this.
  17. Little-Midget

Utd|
    Little-Midget

my audio for my mic hasnt been picked up here for some reason but you can hear the important stuff.

well leave it at that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.