You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Done TheMercer31 | Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by TheMercer31, Nov 21, 2015.

1. TheMercer31

TheMercer31

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    TheMercer31
    What is your In-game Name? | TheMercer31
    What is your PR:BF2 CD-Hash | 2eb2a6099292a6374ada4a5c9d1cd1fd
    Which server were you banned from? | AlwaysBased | North America
    Do you know the name of the admin who banned you? |
    What is the approximate time and date you were banned? | Nov 20, 2015 at 23:30
    What happened before/leading up-to your ban? | I was in the Transport squad, but i was having lag issues where my game kept saying my connection was interrupted and it would freeze momentarily. I had already froze up once before causing me to crash, but i thought i had fixed the lag issue. Then I was flying a chopper back to base to pick up the TRANS SQUAD leader, and he kept saying come in slow, so i was slowing down, but then my connection got interrupted and everything froze, leading me to crash. He yelled "What the Fuck are you doing!?" and banned me instantly.
    Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier? | I was experiencing quite a bit of lag and freezing which is un normal for me. I had already crashed before due to the lag but i thought i had fixed the lag and i was good to fly again. Apparently it was not fixed.

2. TheMercer31

TheMercer31

TheMercer31
    I also told him that I was having lag issues after the first crash, so thats why i went AFK for a few minutes to fix my connection. He knew why I crashed the first time, and I even said that I was still having small lag issues, but he still banned me which is very unfair considering it was not my fault.

3. FFG

FFG Sir CEO of BASED Community Friend

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [TZ]
    FFG
    I banned you, You flipped the first chopper on deck. I warned you that if you crashed another i would tb you. You held S and smashed into the ground when trying to land and died.

TheYeeBoss likes this.
  4. Chefmoto

Chefmoto Chief

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [TZ]
    Chefmoto
    @TheMercer31 this was a temp ban and they are automatically lifted after three hours has passed. You are welcome to come back and play on our server once the time has elapsed.

5. TheMercer31

TheMercer31

TheMercer31
    I did not hold S when landing. I know how to fly helicopters as I am in TRANS squads all the time. I had no control over the movements of the helicopter when i got close to the ground. My screen froze up and when it unfroze, I was sideways. Same with the first incident, I was a few feet off the ground, then everything froze up, and when it unfroze i was upside down on the other heli pad. Just explaining what happened. And thank you for letting me know @Chefmoto

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.