You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Submitted SGT_Reaper | Player Report

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by cessni, Oct 23, 2017.

1. cessni

cessni

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    cessni
    What was the name of the Player?
    SH| Suff

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?
    Admin

What happened?
    Got honked at, ran over and dragged by player LK99's truck intentionally while asking for a pickup in the middle of nowhere and got severely injured. After I achieved getting out of the front end of LK99's truck so I would stop being dragged, he continued driving without the intention of stopping, getting away about +100m. I shot some rounds to the truck to attract his attention. He stopped the truck, got out of the truck and shot back at me. In the exchange of rounds one of my bullets killed him and in a matter of seconds I bled out. Got inmediately kicked by SH| Suff. When I came back to the server to ask for an explanation, got told to post here, then got kicked again.

The fact that even after getting teamkilled (log-wise) I got reported and kicked so fast makes me think this experience was intentionally created by both parts.

Can you give us some evidence of what happened?:
    The TK log on the screen was too quick to capture, but with the next image you get an idea:

https://i.imgur.com/k9OvIZI.png

What rules were broken?
    Got intentionally ran over and left bleeding out by LK99.
    Got intentionally teamkilled by LK99.
    Got kicked inmediately even after the teamkill log which proved that, even when I died after LK99, I got teamkilled first for no reason.
    Got kicked twice when asking for an admin.

Which game?
    Project Reality

On which server did this happen?
    BASED | Europe

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  2. Clund

Clund Lead Sysadmin Sysadmin Squad Admin Clan Member Spearhead BASED Clan Tournament Staff

Clund
    When did this happen and which map?

3. cessni

cessni

cessni
    10 minutes ago, Sareema, US Team.

4. Clund

Clund Lead Sysadmin Sysadmin Squad Admin Clan Member Spearhead BASED Clan Tournament Staff

Clund
    OK.
    give me a minute, the logs are only synced every hour and after next round started. I will pull them manually.

5. cessni

cessni

cessni
    Thank you very much for your fast reply. I hope this will get clear in due time and in a fair way to everyone. I am surprised that this really happened and I also feel sorry at the same time. This is not how I am used to play.

Thank you for your time.

6. Clund

Clund
    chatlog from the saarema round:

Code:
    [22:54:46   TEAMKILL]  cessni [usrif_m4scope]  LK99
    [22:55:31     GLOBAL]  cessni: he ran me over several meters
    [22:55:37     GLOBAL]  cessni: check the log in 5 sec
    [22:55:42   TEAMKILL]  LK99 [killed]  cessni
    [22:55:43     GLOBAL]  cessni: ima die of my injuries
    [22:55:53     TEAM 2] SH| Suff: !w cessni tk
    [22:56:00     GLOBAL]  cessni: check the log!!!
    [22:56:12     TEAM 2] SH| Suff: !k cessni tk
    [22:56:12 DISCONNECT] ' cessni' disconnected with IP: <removed>
    [22:56:40    CONNECT] ' cessni' connected with IP: <removed>
    [22:58:01     GLOBAL]  cessni: i want to talk with an admin
    [22:58:20     GLOBAL]  cessni: !admin
    [22:58:46     TEAM 2]  |(CZ)|Overlord: cessni tk is back :xD
    [22:58:48     GLOBAL]  cessni: got ran over by KAIN, then shot
    [22:58:55     GLOBAL]  cessni: it's in the log
    [22:59:05     GLOBAL]  cessni: and i just got kicked after saying it
    [22:59:12     GLOBAL]  cessni: what kind of admin does that
    [22:59:30     GLOBAL]  cessni: !admin
    [22:59:41     TEAM 2] SH| Suff: !w cessni you got kicked for intentional tk. read rules
    [23:00:06     GLOBAL]  cessni: he ran me over, i died of the injuries, ITS IN THE LOG
    [23:00:40     GLOBAL]  cessni: but you rather kick people just cause
    [23:00:52     GLOBAL]  cessni: !admin
    [23:00:54     TEAM 2] SH| Suff: !w cessni complain on forum. cat chat
    [23:01:34     GLOBAL]  cessni: it happened here, so i'm complaining here, i see you dont give a f
    [23:01:46     TEAM 2] SH| Suff: !w cessni rules
    [23:01:53     TEAM 2] SH| Suff: !k cessni chat
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 23, 2017 ---
    @2. Project Reality Lead Admin and @2. Project Reality Senior Admin

will take care of this report.

7. cessni

cessni

cessni
    Sorry, "LK99" and "SH| Suff" were the names, respectively, of the teamkiller and the admin, not "K_A_I_N" and "SGT_Reaper". I coudn't see the names with the whole thing going on so I checked the players on the browser and accidentally picked the ones that looked similar. I already edited the report.

8. Clund

Clund
    @Paragonid was the Admin.
    I will edit your post.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 23, 2017 ---
    ahh, you did, nevermind then.

9. cessni

cessni

cessni
    Yes thank you and sorry for the confusion.

10. Paragonid

Paragonid best adm1n 2017 Clan Member Spearhead

Suff
    Log is missing report about cessni intentionally teamkilling which I acted upon. Cessni confirms that he intentionally teamkilled in retaliation in chat. He didn't make any reports about being driven over. I stand by my decision to act on reports and punish players for intentional teamkilling even in retaliation when admins are present.

http://212.227.53.118/pr/1/logs/chatlog_20171023_2245.txt

I acted on this (confirmation of intentional teamkilling):
    Code:
    [22:54:46   TEAMKILL]  cessni [usrif_m4scope]  LK99
    [22:55:22     GLOBAL]  Sagee: !rcessini killed our transport truck driver
    [22:55:31     GLOBAL]  cessni: he ran me over several meters
    [22:55:46     TEAM 2] SH| Suff: !w cessini tk
    [22:55:53     TEAM 2] SH| Suff: !w cessni tk

I hope why he was kicked for the second time isn't a question
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2017 ---
    From what I see you didn't read the rules even after 2 warning. I'll explain what you have crossed:

7.2 Do not directly or indirectly reveal information about the team's statistics or locations of FOBs, caches, assets, troops, etc.
    - talking in global revealing information that there's infantry next to the truck with the driver killed you just fired at.

7.3 Do not sabotage your team.
    - teamkilling

7.4 Admin decisions are final in-game. Concerns should be immediately taken to forums for discussion.

Maybe you should receive a ban for couple of weeks so you finally get time to read the rules.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2017 ---
    @cessni

Lorfah likes this.
  11. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer Master seeder Clan Member Mongol

Jack_Howitzer
    If the transport truck driver really didn't stop and pick up, he wasn't really co-operative. It still doesn't mean you can shoot at friendlies. At a situation like this first try communicating with the vehicle driver, if that doesn't help, make a report for admin team to handle it out. Shooting at friendlies will just escalate situations.

cessni, Lorfah, TabZa and 1 other person like this.
  12. K-Massive

K-Massive Clan Representative Clan Leader Mongol

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    MONGOL
    K-Massive
    Also I'd like to add that best and quickest way to get situations like these sorted out is to get to our Teamspeak and look for admins who are in the Admin Room channel.

The admin responsible for "incoherent" actions is most likely there.

cessni and Clund like this.
  13. cessni

cessni

cessni
    Thank you for all of your replies. I understand that the warning shots only escalated the situation, and in the future I will inmediately just let people teamkill me and then use the !r function.

Nevertheless, I disagree with:

"7.2 Do not directly or indirectly reveal information about the team's statistics or locations of FOBs, caches, assets, troops, etc.
    - talking in global revealing information that there's infantry next to the truck with the driver killed you just fired at."

as, even when I was talking in global, I did not intentionally or accidentally reveal any information about any of my teammate's location. If I did, you must post the log extract in which it appears or else this is NOT true.

• I also disagree with:

"Cessni confirms that he intentionally teamkilled in retaliation in chat."

This affirmation is NOT true, as I never said my teamkill was intentional. I tried to explain that my accidental teamkill came as a result of responding to fire while being blinded by the blood (black and white screen). This is what I was not given the chance to explain at the time because I was constantly KICKED.

• I also disagree with:

"He didn't make any reports about being driven over."

[22:54:46 TEAMKILL] cessni [usrif_m4scope] LK99
    [22:55:31 GLOBAL] cessni: he ran me over several meters <----------------------
    [22:55:37 GLOBAL] cessni: check the log in 5 sec
    [22:55:42 TEAMKILL] LK99 [killed] cessni

This is NOT true. I may have not used the !r function, but I sure did report it on the chat. Not only that, but everyone saw the teamkill log, possibly including you. And if that is the case and LK99 was not kicked inmediately or shortly after as me, you are not being impartial.

So, I think we all want to know if LK99 was kicked aswell, and if possible confirmed with a log extract, or else you will have demonstrated being impulsive, prepotent and a having a lack of impartiality while exercising the functions of a server admin.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  14. AlonTavor

AlonTavor External Sysadmin Squad Admin Community Friend

AlonTavor
    cessni likes this.
  15. cessni

cessni

cessni
    That's a great tool. You can see the first thing I did after realising I killed him was going towards him to revive him (I later on realised I didn't have the adequate kit). But after I died he respawned and as you can see, he was allowed to keep playing without any interference.

16. Paragonid

Suff
    Forcing teamkill by running in front of the moving vehicles is not the best way you could solve the problem.

There's a little admin can do when someone doesn't want to give you a ride. They might have a legitimate reason, and by the time admin investigates the situation, you will be probably too far from the transport anyway. We had active chopper you could request instead.

With all the information I have now I agree that LK99 deserves punishment in that situation. But in the moment only one thing was clear: you shot a guy, in the DOD, intentionally. Do you really expect me to take seriously that you didn't understand that you are shooting at the driver who just driven you over? I call a bullshit on it. Talking in global about that didn't help anyone either.

17. cessni

cessni

cessni
    "Forcing teamkill by running in front of the moving vehicles is not the best way you could solve the problem."

Are you OK in the head? Did you just try to justify his teamkill and your subsequent innaction about it, and instead blame me for it? Solve the problem? There was no problem previous to LK99 running me over intentionally.

"There's a little admin can do when someone doesn't want to give you a ride. They might have a legitimate reason, and by the time admin investigates the situation, you will be probably too far from the transport anyway. We had active chopper you could request instead."

Again, you are thinking way out of the main issue here. I never complained about not getting a ride and I never will, not to a server admin. I was ran over, dragged and left bleeding alone to die in seconds. I was walking to the main objective, saw a truck coming and asked for a ride. No big deal with getting the ride denied. I deal with that all the time and I can understand that in the battle sometimes it is not the best time or maybe there is a miscommunication.

I'm sorry but I can't conceive that after what happened you, a server admin, can't understand that the main issue is being intentionally ran over and left to die alone then being kicked, and not getting a ride denied?

"With all the information I have now I agree that LK99 deserves punishment in that situation."

What punishment will be applied then? What information were you missing back then? And why? Are you going to be consequent with your own words or you are going to keep distorting the main issue to my detriment?

"Do you really expect me to take seriously that you didn't understand that you are shooting at the driver who just driven you over?"

Again, I never said I didn't. I fully understand what I did, and I already explained why I did it. In fact, I said I understand that it was not the best course of action I could have taken.

Maybe you should do the same?

18. Lorfah

Lorfah Clan Member DENCH Donator

And I can't conceive that you are unable to fathom that we as admins are also engaged in the game, may be in a firefight, and can't keep track of all that is going on at every given moment of the game.
    You failed to use !r command, thus none of the admins online saw what you wrote. So when you tk LK99 and start discussing in allchat, that could be perceived as griefing tk.
    If you'd like to further discuss this matter, without slandering admins, please visit our TS ts.alwaysbased.com , and I'm quite certain Paragonid as the admin responsible for your tempban (that expired after three hours) will explain to you his rationale.

Jack_Howitzer likes this.
  19. Paragonid

Suff
    > Starting message with insults
    > expecting to have a civil conversation

All info given. I'm unsubscribing from this thread. @2. Project Reality Lead Admin talk to me if anything else is required.

20. cessni

cessni

cessni
    Anything goes so as not to deal with the problem. Anyway, I learnt my lesson and I am satisfied nevertheless, because I am sure that using the !r function will avoid these situations in the future. But I still haven't been told what the punishment will be for LK99, if any.

Thank you for your time.

Clund likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.