You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Done Omark88 | Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Omark88, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Omark88

Omark88 Donator

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    OMARK88
    What is your In-game Name? | OMARK88
    What is your PR:BF2 CD-Hash | 6b3814475bdface48e30d9dfd0c59af5
    Which server were you banned from? | AlwaysBased | North America
    Do you know the name of the admin who banned you? | no
    What is the approximate time and date you were banned? | Nov 11, 2015 at 18:30
    What happened before/leading up-to your ban? | I accidentally shot 2 team members after there were some reports of forward contact with the enemy, it was a mistake and i hover my aim over the players and it did not show the blue layout of their names to which i took that as foe players and shot them from a long distance.
    Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier? |

2. Genitals

Genitals Bourgeois in the streets Proletariat in the sheets Community Friend Donator

It's most likely a temp ban which only lasts 3 hours.

3. imhooks

imhooks Community Friend Donator

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    JTF
    imhooks
    Just so you know Omark, not all friendlies will have a name pop up. The battlefield engine only allows for 64 of 100 players to have their name show. Always check your map if you are unsure.

4. Santa

Santa The REALEST Master of Tags Community Friend

[TZ]
    Santa_
    Yes it was a Temp-Ban for teamkilling by @Hulsey . The ban should have automatically lifted by this time. Word of advice, if you are not sure who is friendly and who is not, check your map. It happens bro, don't sweat it, even I have done it before accidentally.

2015-11-11 18:42:55: R performed by 'prWARs DerelictMonster' on ' omark88': tk multi
    2015-11-11 18:43:01: TB performed by ' Based' on ' omark88': Intentional teamkilling will not be tolerated banned by Based

5. Omark88

Omark88 Donator

OMARK88
    Hey guys thank you for the replies and answers, i know it happens, I am kind of green horn in this so still got to learn few more things. Appreciate your replies once again :)

Genitals and Santa like this.
  6. ReapersPr0digy

ReapersPr0digy Disappointed father of BASED Community Friend

[TZ]
    ReapersPr0digy
    It's all good man. Everyone makes mistakes. Hell, I've been playing for years and a few months ago @FFG and I were doing tanks and I team killed an entire squad with 1 shell.

Good times

7. Hulsey

Hulsey Community Friend

Hulsey
    Thats fine man, I just saw a couple of tks come up one after another then someone reported you for tk, so thought it must've been intent. Was only a temp ban so take your time and check the map next time:cool: Like Reapers said we all do it, shit happens:)

8. Thenis

Thenis Clan Member Spearhead

SH|
    Thenis
    Prefixed

9. DerelictMonster

DerelictMonster Community Friend prWARs

prWARs
    DerelictMonster
    It looks like I was the one that reported the tk. I am sorry but I dont remember the exact incident. However, if this was on Muttrah City, then you intentionally shot me after I repeatedly yelled on local mum and como rose check fire. If that wasnt you, disregard. I will, from now on, write down my interactions so I can refer to them later and make my reports.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.