You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Done KruZar | Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by KruZar, Jul 8, 2016.

1. KruZar

KruZar Oh Wait!! No one Move!!! I Lost My Mind!!! Squad Admin Community Friend

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    KruZar
    What is your In-game Name?
    KruZar

What is your PR:BF2 CD-Hash?
    b477e9082bd0ff2eb8b2c0fbf4213bd4

Which server were you banned from?
    BASED | Europe

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?
    Don't Know

What is the approximate date you were banned?
    Yesterday
    What is the approximate time you were banned?
    19:00 UTC

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?
    I lead My team Thts the Reason Or can Become the Top SQUAD Or become the Top player.. It Says to me i did TK.. I want to see the LOG And Prove me that i did TK in that time if i did then i will leve the game for life.. if i didn't then i want step to see that admin who is kicked me has to be resign for his admin job. i want to see the prove for TK and.. i want to see the prove thts it..

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?
    Nah!! Never... not from any server.. this is the first in my entire PR Life.

2. Fnixer

Fnixer Master of tags Staff Moderator Clan Representative Squad Admin Clan Leader Spearhead WOTF Staff BCT Admin

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    SH|
    Fnixer
    You were tempbanned for spamming after being warned by Jack. A temp ban lasts 3 hours. I'll let hiim explain his reason.
    @Jack_Howitzer

3. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer Master seeder Clan Member Mongol

Jack_Howitzer
    You were spamming both local and SL mumble to the point it wasn't informative anymore, only annoying. You were repeating same things over and over again and kept telling people what to do. I warned you for this with both !w command and atleast twice verbally on local mumble as your spam was so annoying that I couldn't concentrate anymore. It's ok to tell team/teammates couple of times what to do if they're not getting anything done but you were running your mouth non-stop. After this you proceeded to call me fucking idiot couple of times on SL chat even though I had warned you.

Ranbi2Delta likes this.
  4. TheYeeBoss

TheYeeBoss Wu-Wu-Wu-Wu-Wu-Wu-Wu Wu-Wu Wu-Wu-Wu-Wu-Wu-Wu YEE Clan Member DENCH 1k Like faggot

Thedutchboss
    Did he tell people to watch his 60 minute long pr vids?

Ranbi2Delta, KruZar and exel82 like this.
  5. KruZar

KruZar
    #Insult.. u insulted me first.. wow man you are a big liar!!!.. i should report to admins thats u insulted me that was my mistake because that time all of my focus was in defending that building.. I was not sure about this but i was just assumed it that u should ban me because of your way of talking to me. i was doing my job because u are not doing your Job. thts why i was talikng to my squad to do your job i didn't tell u to do your job.. and i have a prove my entire squad and some other players was there no one has any problem with me except u.. and they do thire job and and they are do yours job too.. You was sit there just, not even cover the stair thts why i has to be make sure that some one cover that stair all the time.. if i m not wrong then you become the SL of squad2 after your SL crashed his game. and when i m giving instruction to my squad you just shout on me and tell me to shut the fuck up through the radio chat. i didn't use to any spam.. i do my job for wining that match so i did. i don't have any regret about it. but You Are A Lair i know that from now. sorry to the owner of the server and all the members of BASED with all due respect i want to say this guy ruined your everything one day because as my small brain believe on that "Lie" kills everything and everyone.. if i hurts anyone with my accent Then I Am Sorry to him, but not frm that Guy named (mlg jack_Howitzer) because i hate liars.. I m Sorry again if anyone hurts by this mssg. you guys doing superb work.. so keep it UP.. i love this server and i will do.. Good Luck everyone. see you in the Battlefield hope we should play together in some day.. #KruZar
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 8, 2016 ---
    one thing i forgot... I get Warned says STOP DOING IT actually i didn't noticed it but some one of my squad member seen it and told me u get warned and we started laughing.. then i send that mssg. "Noobs says like this" just for fun.. and i think after i getting warning mssg my squad members also send mssg that i din't spamming. i m not sure about it but i think some one did it. actually that time was so instance i didn't noticed any screen mssges..

6. Vista

Vista Supreme Edgelord BCT Clan Leader

[POV]
    Vista
    You might've gotten a snarky response to your mumble comms due to the spam. People need to focus and don't need a guy spamming comms with the same thing 245354 times. Squad leading an 8 man squad is a nightmare because of comm clutter.

Please don't overract like that over a TB. You were told to stop spamming by an admin, so just listen to him and stop talking. That's it :D

exel82 likes this.
  7. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer
    It's ok to keep giving instructions to your squadmates which you kept doing but you started bugging me as I was in the building covering one side of the building from a window. You started pushing me out of the window telling me I'm stupid to be there and I should move away. I told you to stop it couple of times and warned you when you didn't listen. You can manage your own squad all you want but you can't expect to be able to order anyone like you want. I was the only one in that building from my squad, and the only one covering that flank so makes no sense from you to start bitching about that and tell me what to do when your squad had the manpower to cover the stairs.

The rudest thing I said to you was "shut the fuck up now" on SL comms after all these warnings and you calling me and my squad "fucking idiots". This was my last warning to you, after which you kept running your mouth telling me what my squad should do, which is the reason I used !tb after that.

My squad was doing very fine that round and it's not your job to order everyone to do things as you want and start blaming and insulting after things don't go your way. I never insulted you but my behaviour against you definitely changed as you kept flooding the comms, ignored all warnings and eventually insulted me and my squad.

exel82 likes this.
  8. KruZar

KruZar
    Did u get any report about my name that i m spamming ??? i don't think so that anyone send report to u. if it is not then your are miss use your admin right.. and in that buildings had more then 11 players including u. no one did report to u.. only u have problem because i told u to cover the stair u and u lie again there was 3guys from your squad including you. one was covering the roof after i told him to cover my medic was with him and other one was in that in the left room with my squad member because those are the guys who dies first when that APC starts covering fire on that building.. @Vista i react not for getting !tb or not for feeling insulted, i react because he lie and he is a admin so admin should be clam and compose most above all of the things he never lies. if admins use this kind of language to the other players then i can Use only one word for him RIP.. there was more then 11players no one has problem with me or with my commnds.. only he has . he miss use his admin rights and kick me or !tb or !b me i don't care about it. he lies that's the main problem then i react .yes i told him to cover the stair. after he shout on me and Says "Shut the fuck up" i leave him alone then i instruct to my squad member to cover that side of stair. anyways Moderators plz closed this topic and if it possible delete this topic.. GOOD LUCK:muted:

9. FFG

FFG Sir CEO of BASED Community Friend

[TZ]
    FFG
    did you record the round?

stafferoinen likes this.
  10. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer
    During that particular round no one reported you but I've had reports of you previously for excessive use of comms. You have to understand the line beetween informative and useful speaking, and full-blown spamming which your actions were during parts of that round. Many people understand this, atleast after warning. I don't understand why you break the rules, ignore my several warnings, insult me and other players, and still think you were completely mistreat. Many people want to focus on the game and play it they way they like so it's not generally good idea to walk around ordering people what to do and then getting mad when they don't comply. Even if the game doesn't go the best way possible, just try to concentrate on your own gameplay and let the other squads to focus on their own thing.

11. KruZar

KruZar
    @FFG thts my bad. i didn't because i already recorded 2 round back to back so i thought i can escape this round and my squad also don't want to record the game so i leave it.. and shit happened. its Ok leave this topic.. @Jack_Howitzer as you say i insulted others they didn't reported about me why??? isn't a suspicious thing guys??? i told to cover that thing and u was a SL u take it personally!!! its ok i can understand that.. After all u are not a God. he just did a mistake. and the most biggest thing is we are in same team which is called Human being. i believe in it Love u brothers.. @Jack_Howitzer you are a liar but i love u. everyone need second chance don't mind if i hurt u. it was not in my intention. i just hate lies this the biggest problem of me i can't control myself. Sorry once again @Jack_Howitzer if i hurt u. good luck buddy one day we should play together in same squad :) #KruZar

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  12. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer
    Yes pls )))

Ranbi2Delta likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.