You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Submitted Hunter291 | Player Report

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by viirusiiseli, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Headless86

Headless86 Duke of Edgysburgh.

Pure skill mate, you cant hide from predators. We gotta watch the video over and over again to learn how to git gud man i tell ya

2. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    AntoineDeMaximy
    It wasn't.

Not that it's the point that's supposed to convince you in the video, anyway.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Sandepp likes this.
  3. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL

Don't expect that little faggot to be globally banned, he has quite a few admin friends (for whatever reason, he is insufferable). Probably sucked a lot of admin dick. Will most likely end the same as with restgeber, accepted back into the fold because 'he gud boy, was only one time thing, blah blah'.

Still on the fence about the proof (although there are some very suspicious moments in there), but knowing what type of person he is (little tryhard edgelord, desperately yearning to impress the cool kids), wouldn't be surprised in the least if he resorted to hacks to increase his rep.

Hacks or not, hope he gets banned as it would be a good riddance. Likes to be an asshole to people for no reason if he can get away with it. Saw him bend the rules quite a few times, shooting down helicopters over main and whatnot, went unpunished of course.

4. FFG

FFG Sir CEO of BASED Community Friend

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [TZ]
    FFG
    DogshitActual you're the most cringy trihard faggot who doesn't know anything.

mectus11, googleboy and FlyingR like this.
  5. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

AntoineDeMaximy
    How many times in these threads does it need to be repeated, character aint got shit to do with if they guilty or not

I might think he's a little faggot too but saying that isn't gonna bring anything to the table thats worth shit

Its about the evidence at hand, and people who make it about anything else are the reason why these fuckin threads stopped working properly long ago

Even I had to bring this up in my thread because people brought in all kinds of unrelated shit

Headless86, exel82 and Sandepp like this.
  6. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL

Oh wow, if it isn't the legendary 'CAS pilot '(lol) from NZ . Cringe is your specialty, so if you say i am cringy i have to believe you.
    Still, better to be honest and cringy than a fake arse crawler and suck up i suppose. I can see why you jump to hunter's defense, he and you fit well together.

'How many times in these threads does it need to be repeated, character aint got shit to do with if they guilty or not'

True. Like i said some moments are very suspicious, but could you point out/explain some specific moments that stand out to you?
    Since there is nothing detailed in the video description. Imo a big 'smoking gun' moment is still missing, although maybe i just can't see it since i don't have much experience about what specific signs to look for if someone is cheating.

7. Frontliner

Frontliner Community Friend [3dAC]

Frontliner(Ger)
    Well, the people in the thread were telling me "Oh that BMP is SOOOOO smoked up, impossible shot yaddayadda", all the while knowing that smoke has a tendency to bug. First of all, they knew the BMP-3 was in the area because it used its autocannon, second of all once you know what you're expecting to find it's easier to recognize shapes even when partially obscured, and third of all, even if he was aiming into the smoke, where else do you reckon the BMP is in that situation, eh? And even with you zoomed out behind player perspective, I can still make out its rear end:
    [​IMG]

And if a smoked up BMP-3 is not the point, then what is? The shots on the known hostiles in the beginning? The second(!) cannon shot, the one that you drove into? The prediction shot into the sandbag bunker that had a hostile 730m away on the same angle, who cannot ever be possibly in there as you'd know with wallhacks on?
    And why they avoided killing a guy in the open at 7:00 is something you'll yet have to explain to me as well.

The 2 first minutes on Saareema are more convincing than your video.

8. fecht_niko

fecht_niko El Patrón Donator BCT Clan Leader

[POV]
    ARC*fecht_niko
    Lol why didnt you just listen to gwaihir and die?
    Never seen a bigger retard on prforums... Hello I'm dogactual and I try to act like a skilled assetwhore on forums even though I get rekt on freecancervan trying to shoot a tank with my AR so my milsim friends can build a TOW behind him...

Go back to Arma you retard and stop posting your bullshit on the forums! No one takes you serious its not even funny anymore to read your braindead bullshit.

Now do everyone a favour and die!

9. Brah banWhatever

Brah banWhatever It piss Community Friend

banPepe
    So can someone finally dispute the first 2 min of the Saarema footage? That BMP smoke or not can't be used as proof, otherwise PacD wouldn't be playing anymore.

10. blacktea65

blacktea65 Squad Admin Clan Leader Spearhead

SH|
    blacktea65
    pure skill

Agustí and Sandepp like this.
  11. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

AntoineDeMaximy
    I don't even understand why you're arguing then, but if you like it, argue some more:

#1 Attempts to shoot me behind a rock, where I have been prone for the past 2 minutes.

#2 Casually shoots a guy hiding behind a rock.

#3 Clearly realized his first shot didn't kill me, fires another one. Although he has no legit way of knowing this, unless you expect him to be able to spot a barrel of a gun from the ground.

#4 Happens to shoot at an enemy behind smoke. Also seems quite clear the AA guy is well below the hill and possibly even behind the tree.

#5 Notices he didn't kill the AA guy, despite the fact that he is behind the hill and the tree. Fires a new shot. Still smoke smoke left on the spot when he fires.

Tell me your professional opinion on how these shots are possible. If it was one of these shots, or even two, I wouldn't think too much of it. Just a gunner spraying he-frag around, right? But all those shots happen in two minutes, and if he was spraying, he might just fire a round or two at some location that doesn't have an enemy exactly on it.

Headless86 likes this.
  12. googleboy

googleboy Community Friend

happygoogleboy
    Tbh the first three aren't really suss because the russians are actively attacking the area and rocks are great cover, and because bmp has drop it makes splashing behind them easy. In that first shot on you, if he could see you he would have shot the side of the rock you were on the first time, he also would have realised the first time didn't kill you unless he decided to turn his hack on and off at super unlucky times, he also wouldn't have needed the second shot on you. The last two seem odd, but at the same time he isn't shooting people in places that he would have no idea they are even there. It is very clear that there russians everywhere over there.

Fuck that made me laugh

Raidonrai_is_gay likes this.
  13. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL

Kek. Niko, i said some of my tips on how to repel a tank might be a bit of a strech but i wanted to include every possible scenario, no need to take things out of context here (even though that's all you can do, on top of constant insults)http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f252-pr-bf2-feedback/143545-tow-damage-front-armor.html. Maybe if you would have pulled your head out of your ass and listened to my better tips this retarded thread wouldn't have happened: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f26-pr-bf2-bugs/145513-tow-vs-t72.html

I don't know about you, but that's the most retarded thread i ever saw, totally BTFO in the end. That's when you found out that tanks or not immune to AT like you claimed before, right? I guess hitting side armour from big distances is possible after all (not that i didn't tell you that lol). That's your problem Niko, you think you always know best, but you don't know shit.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Frontliner is right, you can guess where the BMP is in the smoke, i bet if you had better bitrate and contrast like when you play the actual game you would be able to make out the shape of it in the smoke quite well, nothing out of the ordinary.

Shooting you behind the rock is plausible too, his driver might have seen your gun stick out and told him to shoot behind the rock, first shot was on wrong side so the driver told him to shoot the other side.

As for shooting people behind smoke at far distances, could just be pot shots, hoping to splash random guys. Maybe driver told him he saw guys there earlier. Like you said in your own defense, with 50 guys on the other team on such a small map, it is quite likely that some guys will be in your line of sight just by chance.
    No smoking gun, but still supicious how often he shoots near guys through smoke at long ranges.

14. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

AntoineDeMaximy
    Not in line of sight by chance when he is directly engaging them. In my case I was firing at a truck that happened to have an enemy behind it. He is shooting into the smoke, behind a hill, until he kills the enemy.

15. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL

Yeah, the most convincing part for me is that those 'random' pot shots almost always hit something, even through smoke.
    It also seems impossible that his driver could have spotted those guys behind the smoke. That stretches the plausibility excuse very much.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'The prediction shot into the sandbag bunker that had a hostile 730m away on the same angle, who cannot ever be possibly in there as you'd know with wallhacks on?'

Those shots could just be a masking attempt for the driver and to make potential watchers think it is legit, along the lines of: Why would he shoot in there if he knows nobody is there? Possibly the same thing with the guy lying next to the BMP, although he could have legit not seen him because he was out of his FOV.

Overall i have to say that i am not completely convinced though because a big impossible 'gotcha' moment is not there, still very suspicious though with all those shots through visual obstructions.

16. Frontliner

Frontliner(Ger)
    Viirus, I'll watch it once I'll get disproven with what I said. It's tiring to no end that you're incapable of addressing my points with anything "but what about this?" "but what about this?", stop. First YOU tell me why he doesn't go for the easiest,most unsuspicious kill ever next to all of the other points that I brought up, and THEN I'll do you the courtesy of wasting more of my time.

17. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

AntoineDeMaximy
    The time frame for him to see the enemy is a second or two at best. WH doesn't show you anything that isn't in your FOV. Gunsights have limited FOV. They are also able to zoom in. Something as simple as him being zoomed in would mean he wouldn't see the enemy, because he isn't pointing at the ground. The rest of the time, he would have 0 chance of seeing the enemy, as he is right next to the APC laying down.

In this picture, the BMP is a meter or two from the wall. Do you see any enemies laying down next to it?

[​IMG]

If I need to tell things this simple to you, you're the most useless person to reply in this thread, and thats taking into account fecht niko has replied too ;)

And no he didn't hit the T90 by accident, hes shooting higher than that before, maybe even trying to hit VCP, can't know for sure. When the tank drives up he adjusts.

The first scene isn't anything too incredible, but noteworthy that he knows exactly which rocks to fire behind. I don't think that friendly was able to tell him that so accurately in less than the few seconds it took for him to hit the enemies right away. He also doesn't just react to the LAT, he's already looking at them before its fired. Every enemy is very well covered in that spot, yet he has no trouble firing right at them.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  18. DesertFox

DesertFox Community Friend

So, viirus, would you take hunter for a skilled wallhacker who can hide the fact he is hacking rather well, or a rookie one who keeps making mistakes and uncovering himself?

19. Frontliner

Frontliner(Ger)
    But he was already looking in the direction of the guy many times over, even before they drove next to him! Obviously you can't see the guy with the piss-poor down angle on the BMP, but Hunter has scanned towards the south more than just once with the guy in the corner.

20. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL

Might be a mask attempt, just in case anyone reviews the BR footage that they think the same thing as you. 'Why wouldn't he see that guy if he was cheating'. Altough i admit that assumption is quite a long shot.

But if was a mask attempt it worked quite well on you, didn't it? That's why you shouldn't judge if someone is cheating by how he missed something obvious but rather by the moments where the person does something that would be impossible or very implausible without cheats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.