You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Submitted Hunter291 | Player Report

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by viirusiiseli, Aug 27, 2017.

1. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    AntoineDeMaximy
    What was the name of the Player?
    Hunter291

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?
    Player

What happened?
    He killed me so now Im reporting him for hacking

I was also asked to revive based with more drama to forums

Can you give us some evidence of what happened?:
    http://area-94.com/showthread.php?tid=351

What rules were broken?

Which game?
    Project Reality

On which server did this happen?
    BASED | Europe

2. PacD

PacD

PacD

Start watching from 1:32 TY FU
    The clips are from his Hunter proof videos BTW

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Agustí, Icecream, Frontliner and 2 others like this.
  3. blacktea65

blacktea65 Squad Admin Clan Leader Spearhead

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    SH|
    blacktea65
    he is a cunt
    really? The Kozelsk video is convincing af

Headless86 likes this.
  4. PacD

PacD

PacD
    I'm not gonna defend any1 here, as I said let the admins decide

5. Frontliner

Frontliner Community Friend [3dAC]

Frontliner(Ger)
    Saw the first 4 minutes:
    1st kill: hostile was being engaged by friendlies
    2nd kill: Hostile LAT engages Hunter
    Tank: He started using the Cannon before the Tank was even in position and didn't readjust his angle at all. The Tank coincidentally drove right into Hunter's LOS and also got hit by the shell. Both then engage each other within view(even though Viirus makes it appear as if they did not) because otherwise the Tank wouldn't have been able to hit the BMP.
    Odd, but not proof of cheating.

6. Sandepp

Sandepp Salty memes and wet dreams Clan Member Spearhead Donator

Sandepp
    Z
    See it completely. Obvious hacks when he keeps shooting at enemies behind cover and kills a smoked BMP3 without even pausing a second to look for it.

7. blacktea65

SH|
    blacktea65
    Apparently enough to get rid of virus for you. The bias and hypocrisy is real in the pr community.

8. Brah banWhatever

Brah banWhatever It piss Community Friend

banPepe
    First 2 minutes, go!

Headless86 and blacktea65 like this.
  9. Frontliner

Frontliner(Ger)
    First of all, Viirus has nothing to do with it. Second of all, I'm sorry if you think that either all or none are guilty of hacking once a "proof" video appears. I'm judging on a case to case basis and the first 4 minutes that I said I watched, although looking odd with the cannon shot at the tank, didn't contain anything that spells "cheat" for me. If you disagree, feel free to tell me what's so cheated about that, better yet, prove to me that it HAD to be cheated. Until then I stand by the fact that both tank and BMP saw each other as it is evident by the fact that the ATGM from the T90 hit the BMP, and engaged each other. Either both were shooting BVR or neither, ergo no proof.

10. blacktea65

SH|
    blacktea65
    No, I am not going to waste (edit: more of) my precious time to convince a 3hac free time apologist and lawyer

11. Frontliner

Frontliner(Ger)
    Yeah, that looks fishy indeed. There is a lot of random sprays at the building, instead of aimed shots, which to me gives credence to him being innocent but it looks sketchy overall. Not fully convinced though.

12. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

AntoineDeMaximy
    I was only able to see outline of BMP with thermals, while corner sighting. Not normal camera. I only knew to look there because I saw the ATGM coming. I engaged him BVR based on the bridge working as reference.

Watch the whole Kozelsk video if youre gonna reply, Frontliner. It keeps getting better as it goes on.

Youre like one of those guys on 4chan that reply to a thread asking for sauce on some titties without looking at the posts.

13. Frontliner

Frontliner(Ger)
    You already did.

What Weed supposedly did has nothing to do with me, nor this topic, nor my clan. I'm not lumping you together with anyone, and I'd like you to do the same, that's how adults handle things. Adults also handle things via discussion, not ignorance.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2017 ---
    If you say so. I'll do it later on.

"Youre like one of those guys on 4chan that reply to a thread asking for sauce on some titties without looking at the posts."

Not speaking retard helps a lot.

14. blacktea65

SH|
    blacktea65
    It does. Defending and tolerating a proven hacker in high ranks says a lot about you and your clan. We would call something like that ignorance here at BASED. And now you behave like a true adult on the PRTA forums, a community which promoted another known hacker into senior poistions. Over there you are trying to get their sympathy with offtopic and unfair posts yourself to get rid of virus. You came to the wrong neighbourhood to fool someone.

exel82 and viirusiiseli like this.
  15. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

AntoineDeMaximy
    Summed it up nicely, thx

16. Frontliner

Frontliner(Ger)
    3rd kill: No context. Could have been spotted previously. Worthless footage.
    Cannon shot at the sandbag bunker: Are people not allowed to shoot into buildings and bunkers anymore out of suspicion? He didn't kill anyone either, and if he was wallhacking, he'd knew the guy he was locking onto cannot possibly be close(700+ meters away) nor inside that bunker. This is not proof of anything.
    Shots at the Officer: Playing Devil's Advocat here I suspect the guy stood up briefly and Hunter caught a glimpse of it. He knows both shots missed, so he attempts it a third time. He didn't kill him inspite of that or is aware that he relocated to the right of Hunter's perspective a bit as all three shots are aimed at the left side of the sandbags. What exactly spells cheat here when you take this into consideration?
    7:00 - 8:05: This was probably the easiest and most unsuspicious kill in the history of PR and it takes him a whole minute to pull it off with wallhack and after his driver was engaged TWICE. You're legit retarded to believe this footage is anything but proof of him being innocent. I'll watch the BMP kill, but I'm not going to waste my time watching the rest.
    BMP: ......the BMP was easily visible from Hunter's angle. Virus even does us the curtosy of seeing how thin the smoke is on the right side, what the heck, are you guys blind?
    http://imgur.com/a/Vd9c6
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2017 ---
    3dAC is as good as dead, none of us is bothered enough to update the roster, I myself haven't been to our forums in the past 1.5 years give or take. Whether or not Weed cheated has nothing to do with Hunter, a person I could care less about but seeing you guys go apeshit over footage that is legit trash and disproves the accusation of Hunter hacking seven minutes in for a whole minute I feel like interjecting, saying "Hold on. That's a normal occurence, that's odd but not unexplainable" etc. What Ban posted had me even saying that it's odd! It's not like I'm sold on Hunter being innocent but if you're doing it based on Viirus footage then you either are terrible player or malicious towards Hunter, I can't explain otherwise.

"And now you behave like a true adult on the PRTA forums, a community which promoted another known hacker into senior poistions."

Since Viirus was going for memes instead of properly replying I followed suit.
    And Chav's situation is completely irrelevant to whether or not Viirus cheated. Again, you seem to care more about outside circumstances than focusing on the issue at hand. Did he, or didn't he?

"Over there you are trying to get their sympathy with offtopic and unfair posts yourself to get rid of virus."

My post wasn't deleted, nor did I receive an infraction for it unlike PacD and Viirus. It seemed like PRTA considered that it was neither off-topic nor unfair, I'll leave it at that.

"You came to the wrong neighbourhood to fool someone."

Cry me a river.

17. blacktea65

SH|
    blacktea65
    Virus was memeing so I followed suit and made off topic posts like the pretending adult I am.

I am actually done with PR and haven't played for months. The evidence is imo decent enough to ban Hunter and I know it is hard for you to agree here with the reporter after all the past you had. Hunter was always a desperate asset whore so I wouldn't be surprised about hacks. Now PacD's videos look also indeed suspicious but actually not more than the few we see here about Hunter. Just pointing your own hypocrisy out.

All the rats are coming now out of their holes and trying to get the final stab on Virus even though most of it is just noise.

This. We all know here at BASED how unbiased the PRTA admin and moderator team usually is. Especially regarding hacking reports since Chav is their lead moderator. xD

Headless86, viirusiiseli and Sandepp like this.
  18. Frontliner

Frontliner(Ger)
    There is a pretty clear distinction between shitposting and when I'm honest and sincere. I do not know of a single person, much less an adult who's serious 24/7, nor does anything anywhere say that I have to. Get real.

"I am actually done with PR and haven't played for months."

But when your friend(I assume) Viirus is under hacking accusations all of a sudden you're back to tell us that he isn't hacking.
    And despite saying you wouldn't waste time with me you still continue to reply. I'm not blaming you for doing that, I'm just poiting out that you're awfully inconsistent with your words and actions.

"The evidence is imo decent enough to ban Hunter"

That's fair, but still I would like you to reply with what I said I got from the video.

"and I know it is hard for you to agree here with the reporter after all the past you had."

Are you insane? I'm disagreeing with the video itself and I even posted why I am. WHY DOES IT TAKE AN ENTIRE MINUTE TO KILL A SINGLE GUY 1.5 METERS AWAY?!?

"Hunter was always a desperate asset whore so I wouldn't be surprised about hacks."

Confirmation bias. None of what Hunter did in Viirus' video is extraordinary.

"Now PacD's videos look also indeed suspicious but actually not more than the few we see here about Hunter. Just pointing your own hypocrisy out."

You see, the difference is that Hunter never killed a guy he couldn't see. Viirus and Inspektura were engaging through trees and bushes.

"All the rats are coming now out of their holes and trying to get the final stab on Virus even though most of it is just noise"

Not going to lie, I don't like Viirus, and especially with the Weed-Killer drama we've received a lot of flak from a big portion of the community from ridicule to open hostileness. But I've always maintained the stance that Viirus doesn't cheat unless concrete evidence is provided to convince me otherwise, I don't think I even posted in the threads here and elsewhere back then. Additionally, when people ingame were saying that Viirus is a cheater I often said "nah, I don't think so". And, as Viirus rightfully pointed out, it's been years of him supposedly getting caught.

But being a skillful player and engaging a lonely hostile in a bush while retreating a heavily damaged vehicle are two different things and I can't explain how or why Inspektura was aware of that guy when playing legit. So logically the only reason that remains is that he cheated.

"This. We all know here at BASED how unbiased the PRTA admin and moderator team usually is. Especially regarding hacking reports since Chav is their lead moderator. xD"

Oh, I'm not unaware of that. And, as I said, I wasn't serious either with that post.

19. PacD

PacD

PacD
    Watch it again, slowly, take your time, put your glasses on.

He abuses hes reputation to hide inspekturas WH, his own WH, plays with a cheater and helps him to ban evade instead of reporting him.

20. Sandepp

Sandepp Salty memes and wet dreams Clan Member Spearhead Donator

Sandepp
    Because he was right next to him ? from what I have heard wallhacks only highlight players in your fov.He wasn't looking at the ground so he couldn't have spotted him being so close to the apc.Remember BMP1 has a piss poor depression angle as well .

The entire video after 10min mark is a dead give away.The guy is like in your face hacking,he's not even trying to hide it.The way he switches from one target to another shooting through smoke and trees.Since when were people that effective with a BMP1 oneshotting players and not even bothering double check.Because he knows the player is dead when he shoots.There is no way anybody can defend this video.
    Saaremaa video is so easy to say he's hacking.Ray Charles could see that's wallhacks.

Headless86 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.