You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Submitted Hunter291 | Ban Appeal PR

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Hunter291, Jan 11, 2018.

1. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL

I don't buy the whole argument of viirus framing hunter just because he hates him.
    Especially the meme that hunter was viirus 'biggest competition'. XD

Think about it, viirus hates the whole clique composed of casual, hunter, dfoot and so on.
    If he really wants to frame someone, then why not frame someone with a higher profile like dfoot (who he even hates more)?

Viirus has been cheating and 'studying' different cheats for so long, he probably knows some unique giveaways/signs that someone is using a specific cheat program. Of course he couldn't have pointed that out because that would've incriminated him too.

Maybe that crazy SoB even set up a honeypot to identify IPs or google accounts (google docs/drive) dowloading cheats. Which he also couldn't haveadmitted to, probably not even now if it is still running.

It seems like he saw specific signs of cheating in hunter's behaviour or gained information and more then gladly went ahead and started a ban campaign agaisnt him, because yes, he genuinely hates him (who doesn't?).

PacD is also very shady, notice how they were out to get each other banned, and then all of the sudden they both cozy up and announce the resolved everything (low settings)? Remember, PacD and him were in contact the whole time and probably reached an agreement to not expose each other (maybe some kind of mutual assured destruction or sth).

Also, keep a close eye on dieet, that MF more than likely knew that his fuckbuddy V was cheating and was possibly cheating himself, had a friend tell be about a very supsicious incident with him.

Yak likes this.
  2. Lorfah

Lorfah Clan Member DENCH Donator

The thick plottens :troll:

3. Clund

Clund Lead Sysadmin Sysadmin Squad Admin Clan Member Spearhead BASED Clan Tournament Staff

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    Clund
    illuminati.alwasbased.com

schakal811 and Lorfah like this.
  4. Hunter291

Hunter291

Hunter291
    is it because deadman is black? pacd and virus skills are find fob and watch.

5. DogACTUAL

DogACTUAL

Nah, it's because dfoot is actually somewhat grown up and taken more seriously while you are just a little edgelord. XD
    He also called out V a few instances which got under his skin, while you just ramble incoherent 'insults' that just more of confuse people instead because they are not 10 anymore.

So, sorry, but i think for someone to be so angry at you as to go to the lenghts to frame you requires them to actually take you seriously first and worth their attention (unless you are cheating).

And why do cheater apologists always use FOB camping as an excuse? It takes a 'special' kind of armour player to be able to keep sitting in a compound for ages surrounded by AT and always looking and shooting at the rights hiding spots and corners before they get hit by rockets. ;)

Fo you guys calling me a tinfoil hat wearer... After all that has been uncovered about V and his practises do you really think what i wrote is far fetched?

6. Lorfah

Lorfah Clan Member DENCH Donator

Nah, I'm just trying to fuel the fire

7. gwaihir

gwaihir Professional server feedbacker Community Friend

gwaihir
    kys

Brah banWhatever and Hunter291 like this.
  8. Brah banWhatever

Brah banWhatever It piss Community Friend

banPepe
    Go fucking buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, tie other end to a ceiling, get a chair, make sure the rope isn't too long and jump.

9. Hunter291

Hunter291

Hunter291
    he will break the ceiling

Raidonrai_is_gay likes this.
  10. fecht_niko

fecht_niko El Patrón Donator BCT Clan Leader

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [POV]
    ARC*fecht_niko
    Can you just die? There are so many high bridges, just jump down, close your eyes and dream about being a good assetwhore.

11. Yak

Yak Community Friend [bD]

YAK
    god this community is truly awful

12. UGANDA_LGBT_RIGHTS

UGANDA_LGBT_RIGHTS

VIDEOSETTINGS_SETLIGHTING_QUALITY_1
    haha so funny guys, trust me ppl like me and virus can spot whos hacker on Pr by just looking at they names ;)
    im was always use killfeed and able to tell who doing what and how they do it, who coming to kill me in my APC (hunter cheater ;) )
    and how every player plays the game (theres rly like 200 ppl that were consistent in playing) i am pro play and i can tell u ez to spot everyone with proper thermal on vehicle + low settings and no undergrowth
    these gay devs dont know shit on how BF2 works and cant prevent anything smart guy can use (lol ghohoteoo nice try on launcher veroficetion) [but im am pro]

anyway talkig to dead comunity , prbf2 will never be the same (cus devs) so pls
    all

kys
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 23, 2018 ---
    oh and btw yologuk-a was always using minimap hack, pacD also using minimap hack (i ve put minimap hack myself and seen their play)

also hunter has minimap hack where he switches team from his view and sees who is doing what asset (hack called project 1.0 [you can spot that if the guy cheating is on nme mumble team]) thats how he always came to kill my vehicles on saarema and other maps with LAT

exel82 likes this.
  13. Clund

Clund Lead Sysadmin Sysadmin Squad Admin Clan Member Spearhead BASED Clan Tournament Staff

Clund
    inspektura, any last words you wish to share with us?

14. fecht_niko

fecht_niko El Patrón Donator BCT Clan Leader

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [POV]
    ARC*fecht_niko
    Thats why you all (including Hunter and other fags) suck at INF, even with maphack, wallhack, analhack you get rekt by proper player.
    Dont get on VACation again on CSGO young gypsy.

15. PacD

PacD

PacD
    You say you can spot cheaters, but you are wrong. I never used WH AIMBOT OR MAPHACK in PR.

16. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer Master seeder Clan Member Mongol

Jack_Howitzer
    who are u trying to bullshit kiddo.

DogACTUAL likes this.
  17. exel82

exel82

exel82
    This video pretty much sums up the PR community:

18. PacD

PacD

PacD
    Nobody, if illuminati thinks i'm using cheats with tymoszenko that means we have to be very good

19. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer Master seeder Clan Member Mongol

Jack_Howitzer
    exept u aren't. everyone noticed how after you turning the maphack off ur getting shitmixed by other 1.0 noobs and ragequitting in 5 min after getting ur assets wasted. same thing with hunter. sad.

TabZa and DogACTUAL like this.
  20. PacD

PacD

PacD
    Jack, play with tymo as driver once and you will see. We are playing basically only YOLO, if we win the rush and asset fight we get lots of kills, if we loose - we ragequit

Raidonrai_is_gay likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.