You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Closed HOLLYWOOD | Ban Appeal PR

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by HOLLYWOOD, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crumbles

Crumbles Clan Representative Squad Admin Clan Leader DENCH

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    Crumbles
    its only january and we got copypastas for years

2. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Katyusha, I am really not trying to drown you guys in text, trust me. I am however taking this seriously and responding accordingly. I'm not some moron here to lead you guys on for no reason. I truly want to get unbanned and spent a lot of time explaining everything in detail to make sure it is as clear as possible, that is all. Thank you for more context regarding the all chat temp ban. I understand now that a warning may have already given out but still felt a kick, instead of a temp ban, would have sufficed. I understand that you may have had to take drastic measures to prevent further trash talking from occurring which I guess I respect.

Clund, okay I understand what your initial intentions were and I do respect you for stepping up to the plate first. I also don't have anything against you either. It wasn't clear to me who was responsible for what claims but, from my perspective, it appeared you supported everything quoted without proper consideration like everyone else. In the future, I would also recommend always supporting any such statements with as much factual evidence as possible if they are to be taken seriously. I'm sorry I snapped but I've been dealing with shit like this for too long and I've had enough of it.

FFG, dude I know all the logs you showed are of me, I'm didn't deny anything. I think are misinterpreting me. I'm more concerned with the few of you that keep calling me a ban evader which I find hilarious. It appears, and I'm hoping, that this idea has been buried (since it wasn't brought up again) because this is most the comical of all to me. What do you actually think I did to evade a previous ban? But seriously, no need to speculate or try to prove because it's a waste of time. To me, the fact that I'm making this appeal clearly indicates that I have not attempted to evade any ban and care more about doing things the "right way." I have to much integrity to ban evade, that's why I'm wasting my time here trying to get unbanned. Honestly, this server is rarely online anyways for it to matter enough to me to slither my way onto even if I so desperately wanted to. I'm only banned on one other server which I've observed declining player numbers on (probably because they ban so many people) and I haven't even been tempted to evade their ban because as much as I disagree with them, I respect them like I respect you. Personally, I enjoy watching that other server self-destruct and endure a slow painful death, it's their loss that people like me aren't allowed to play there because I would keep shit popped yo. I have plenty of options when it comes to where I play so I usually play on whatever server is maxed out because those are the most fun and rewarding matches. On a side note, I pray everyday from the devs to increase the max player count. For the record, if I wanted to ban evade anywhere, no one would ever find out because I'm not as dumb as you perceive me to be. I know that probably doesn't sound good but I can assure you that my integrity outweighs my desire to deceive people in order to play PR. The real reason I came to this forum was to defend Thunderwolf when I saw his player report, which you guys refused to reconsider because it happened too long ago or some other nonsense. If figured, since I had an account and a voice here now, I might as well defend myself because I already knew there was some fuckery going on which I'm sure you stirred up in the first place. If you want to waste more time pulling logs on me and, in turn, waste my time typing all this shit to explain everything then so be it; but the best use of all of our time and energy would simply be to unban and let me fuck it up for good or continue having a good time playing PR with everyone as I usually do.

Sorry for more text but I feel that it is mostly all relevant in understanding where I am coming from. I am not a bad person. Sorry I have caused any problems thus far and will do my best to prevent any further problems if the opportunity is given. I know how serious everyone gets about this game, which makes it what it is, but I must remind everyone that it is just a game and it's okay to have some good old fashioned fun every now and then, even if mistakes are made. I've contributed way more good to this game and community than bad and I hope you can all understand that. PR is literally the only video game I play and I wouldn't dare attempt to ruin it.

-HOLLYWOOD

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  3. bandwevil

bandwevil Community Friend

bandwevil
    You were banned under hash "7fa351b..." initially. About a week after the ban you show up with your current "6303104..." hash. That looks like pretty blatant ban evasion to me.

4. FFG

FFG Sir CEO of BASED Community Friend

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [TZ]
    FFG
    Yet you play with people like auggie who were banned for hacking?

5. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

bandwevil, thanks your time but I have a few questions as usual. Do you have any further information regarding this claim? All you have shown is short string of random numbers and letters which means nothing to me. What was I initially banned for? When did this occur? Where did this occur (NA/EU)? Are you certain this isn't a mistake on your end? Why has it taken so long for someone to post any relevant information pertaining to this specific accusation? ***Why was I never banned for evading before?! Why do you guys insist on finding anything to fuck me? Deep down, I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it again because someone (I guess you) would surely gain the courage try again. Please enlighten me though. I'm not here to deceive anyone so let's fucking hear it. I have already been extremely honest with everyone during this whole appeal and will continue to do so despite how much of a pain in the ass it has become to achieve such a small reward of being able to play on a random PR server that is rarely online. What you don't get is that this ban vote really doesn't matter to me. All I'm trying to prove is that I'm not a bad guy to the misinformed although some of you still seem to perceive me as the devil. Since changing some of your minds seems like and impossibility at this point, I'm starting to lose interest in the whole thing because your opinions really don't matter to me; especially if you're the type of people who are so stubborn and closed minded that you think that Santa is still real because that's what your mommy told you when you were young. I don't know if you still believe it but you'll probably tell your kids the same thing which is the real issue if you ask me.

What do you want from me?! I already explained that I upgraded my HDD to an SSD, which I believe occurred before BASED was even formed. I simply moved my HDD to the empty secondary position as a backup in my laptop. Sooo, since I still have it in my machine, I guess I could go redownload and install PR on that drive then do whatever for BASED to check the hash key in an attempt to prove innocence. First though, I think I deserve a little more information regarding this accusation before I waste even MORE time in return for the slightest chance that this changes enough people's minds to vote in my favor, to get a majority decision, on top of all this other bullshit you've thrown at me. Seems like a giant fucking waste of time to me *but if doing this will be the deciding factor for my ban then I would gladly invest my time in an attempt to prove all of you wrong. Also, for your reference, have I been caught or even accused of ban evading anywhere else, ever?

You just seem like another blatant hater to me, give it a rest. Forewarning, I'm probably not going to respond to the next person who comes at me with an accusation without substantial evidence to back it up because I'm done wasting my time here.

-HOLLYWOOD

P.S. FFG, LOL dude Auggie is my good friend but I guess you didn't know that I was the first one to report him for hacking (he doesn't anymore for your information) you fucking idiot. Did everyone hear that? What the fuck does that say about me, huh?! Like I've already said, too much integrity for my own good. ***Oh and I don't know if you forgot but he is also a product of [TZ] you retard. Next.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  6. FFG

[TZ]
    FFG
    Yerah, when we hack we dont get caught XD

7. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

I rest my case.

8. bandwevil

bandwevil Community Friend

bandwevil
    The initial ban was created on Aug 20, 2016, for "Griefing, Intentional teamkilling, asset theft, asset waste, and all around terrible person." Bans aren't separated by server. No, we have logs of you using both of those hashes, I don't see how it could be our mistake. Clund already questioned you about hardware, you had nothing so evasion seems to be the only plausible explanation - I'm not sure how providing more information would alter that. I don't understand this question, are you saying that you've ban evaded before this instance?

An explanation as to why your hash suddenly changed once we banned you would be nice. Seems like you last changed your hardware long before Aug 20th, so that can't be the reason.

Fnixer likes this.
  9. Otero

Otero Community Friend

{LR~B}
    Pvt_Otero
    @Holleywood, bro you should write a fucking book about how you were banned from PR with all those paragraphs.
    Its going to be called "All is Quiet in Project Reality."

3ti65 likes this.
  10. fecht_niko

fecht_niko El PatrĂ³n Donator BCT Clan Leader

[POV]
    ARC*fecht_niko
    Wow Hollywood... You should have followed my advice to be less annoying and spaming.

I know that you arent a griefer who is trying to destroy the game for others, you are just a tryhard BUT you fucking spam the shit out of everything and annoy people in any possible way... Come back in 1 month, say sry that you fucked up (max 2 sentences) and you will get unbanned most likely.

11. Chefmoto

Chefmoto Chief

[TZ]
    Chefmoto
    Auggie was removed from TZ within like a month as soon as he showed his true colors. You have no ground to stand on there.

As Clund said earlier, if you could have just posted a brief but sincere apology and statement on your actions in the past, we most likely would have voted to lift the ban like we typically do when somebody is sincere with us.

But instead you come in here and waste all of our time by hurling insults and trying to pretend our logs and your hash has all been faked and this is some grand conspiracy to hold you down. The truth is man, you're just not a very likable person. Combine that with multiple instances of rule breaking, rule dodging, ban evasion, general asshattery, etc. and we have arrived to your current position. Which seems to me to be a person with too much time on their hands and too much anger over a video game, who will very likely not be unbanned soon with your current attitude.

Step away from the keyboard, focus on something else for a while, and come back when you can be calm and professional with us and I'm sure we can all reconsider a ban appeal.

Ranbi2Delta, Jello, Fnixer and 2 others like this.
  12. Fir3w411

Fir3w411 Community Friend

Fir3w411
    lol

3ti65, Liam and M42 Zwilling like this.
  13. Sandepp

Sandepp Salty memes and wet dreams Clan Member Spearhead Donator

Sandepp
    It was us my friend. We ripped them apart.

14. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Here we go again...*one last time. Welcome to the party all you newcomers.

Bandwevil, if my original ban occurred on August 20th of this past year then there is simply no possibility of that coinciding with when I upgraded my hard drive long before then, as I already explained to Clund, if you were actually taking this serious and following along. That is the ONLY possibility I can think of that would cause this sort of false positive ban evasion which I have been very clear and honest about and was even willing to go the extra mile to help figure out what was the underlying issue causing all this. Yet you still feel the necessity to ask me if I ban evaded?! This is getting absolutely ridiculous; do you think if you keep repeating it and asking me again that I'm going to somehow change my mind and start believing you like you've apparently convinced others. You still haven't even shown any seperate logs with 2 different hashes!!! Even if you somehow do find something then it there is some big fucking mistake because I've never done it! Plain and simple, I don't know what else to say. Why would I come here fuck with you guys?! I'm just another human like you all, this has been a waste of my time as well! Please don't answer this but honestly how do you think I ban evaded if you're so certain I did it?!

Otero, I was thinking something more like, "Mission Impossible: HOLLYWOOD's Project Reality Ban Appeals."

fecht_niko, thank you for your positive comments and advice.

Chefmoto, as for Auggie, he is a good person and I guess it's fortunate for me that you guys couldn't get along because I have now had the pleasure of spending more time with him. I respectfully disagree with the notion that I've insulted you guys and wasted your time. Frankly, I felt this whole ban has been a blatant insult to me. I only speak the truth so if you can't handle it then don't read it. I know it's tough to hear you're wrong but I have every right to be frustrated with the whole MeRk video thing (which most likely some of you are still deceived by if you haven't gone to read my appeal there since you only posted the video here [for the record, it doesn't help when you keep spreading the propaganda]). That was an example of a developer literally attempting to deceive others which, I my book, is absolutely disgusting. I'm not sorry for calling some of you chumps and what not for believing this trash; you are also not the first so don't get all butt hurt about it. Just don't follow the herd always, think for yourselves and make up your own mind after you have gathered as much information on your own as possible. I am definitely sorry for having an attitude but I hope you guys and give me a break considering how repetitive this has become. I've also been extremely articulate and did my best to formally address EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. You must respect that at least. As far as being likable, that is your opinion so don't generalize it to others because it simply doesn't appear to be true. Honestly, *sometimes I wish people didn't fill up my squads as much when I play.

fir3w411, I'm right there with you buddy.

Sandepp, I really still don't know exactly what happened there. That place used to be a PR powerhouse.

On a more PR philosophical side not, I feel like we need to figure out how to better deal with some people. I must preface this with the fact that I am merely just another player and don't have much insight to all of what I'm about to say. I will also mention that I DO NOT condone or fall into either of these categories! Okay, so let's say someone is caught hacking (or any other serious offense but let's stick with hacking for now). Presumably they get banned on all servers and no mercy is given so any appeal would be out of the question. Now let's assume they learn how serious these actions are taken here so they decide to stop because they wish to play this great game but cannot because of the reason stated before. They are then left with the only option: to "ban evade." What do we honestly expect from those players? Is there a way to fix this vicious cycle. I personally know people who have ban evaded, for multiple different reasons, that are left with no other option. Maybe they have never appealed but maybe they have, I don't really know. As I said before, I am not an admin and do not deal with these sort of things but I feel like something must be done in order to give these decent people a chance to return and play with us without having to disguise themselves. Just some food for thought.

I would like to reiterate that I have NEVER done and NEVER plan to do any such things detailed previously because I have the utmost respect for this game and community. I do my best to do things the right way which is why I'm here making this appeal in the first place. If I was truly banned and unable to play before (and there was no server or ban list mistakes) like you say, I would have obviously made a formal appeal. I will always own up to my actions and respect the consequences but I will most certainly fight for my rights and defend myself in the face of opposition questioning my character.

Despite what some of you have said, I believe I have been fairly sincere and professional throughout this process. I've tried to be as serious as possible and in reality, some of you are the ones spamming and making me repeat myself. I will respectfully take the consensus advice to return in a month or in order to let emotions flame out a bit. *However, I technically already rested my case after your "CEO of BASED" admitted to covertly hacking with his clan. So, even if I do come back and get unbanned, choosing this server to play on over another is a whole other moral decision I will have make if that time ever comes

Thank you guys for your time. Vote HOLLYWOOD for PR president and make PR great again! Please no more replies.

15. FFG

[TZ]
    FFG
    Lol its a meme, but thank you for the great copypasta.

16. Mattytoosack

Mattytoosack Community Friend

JTF
    Mattytoosack
    Locked on request of the OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.