You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Closed HOLLYWOOD | Ban Appeal PR

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by HOLLYWOOD, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

What is your In-game Name?
    HOLLYWOOD

What is your PR:BF2 CD-Hash?
    63031045277c84575ea1e3f468eceaac

Which server were you banned from?
    BASED | Europe

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?
    nope

What is the approximate date you were banned?
    Nov 30, 2016
    What is the approximate time you were banned?
    00:00 UTC

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?
    I almost forgot that I was banned on this server so, now since I have a account here, I might as well post my formal appeal. Let me first explain how we have gotten to this point.

One random day awhile back, I was booted from this server for no apparent reason, per usual. I proceeded on to your teamspeak server to figure out what happened only to find FFG, lucky me! No seriously, word on the street is that he is supposedly in charge here so I thought, “Great, I’ll be able to get to bottom of this nonsense quickly.” I can’t remember if he personally credited himself as the banning admin but that is besides the point, I soon found out that I was now permanently banned. I simply asked why this was the case and this is what I was told. First, he pointed me to a controversial, to say the least, video clip of myself on another server where I received a *temp ban for those actions. I asked him if he had actually gone to that other server’s forum to grasp the full understanding of the situation he was basing this ban on, he had not. As I attempted to briefly explain that incident, he digressed into different accusations against me explaining that I have also team killed a lot on this server. I asked him to give me an example of a specific incident when I team killed nefariously or even out of pure negligence, which he could not. I explained, that I play this game a lot and stupid things happen (to everyone!), especially with noobs and the faults of the game itself. I also requested him to search for how many times that I personally have been teamkilled, because anyone who has played with me know this figure to surely be egregious. Without consideration, he then digressed again, finally stating that someone had also prompted a vote behind closed doors here in which I was, by majority, voted to be permanently banned. He showed me the door and said if I wanted to appeal my case I must formally do so etc etc.

I pretty much think this is all nonsense and feel like FFG should have just let me free and carry on but he felt is was necessary to formally feed me to the dogs, so here I am. What do you little twerps want to say to my face now that I’m here? What did I do to get permanently banned here? FFG said that a bunch of you chumps voted against me, probably for things you don’t fully understand like he didn’t, so start barking and biting, I’ve got tough skin. I’m not a bad intentioned person and never seek to get banned anywhere so I would love to answer any questions you have regarding myself.

I will add on a side note that permanently banning people, especially for no good apparent reason, isn’t the best policy for any server considering the size of our player base. It’s really all of our loss because it sucks not seeing as many full servers nowadays. Some people I know just simply don’t play anymore because they are banned on different servers so it is a hassle for them to find a place to play with their friends. You can’t expect everyone to love the game as much as I do in order to make multiple forum accounts on different sites to arduously deal with this bullshit in order to continue playing a silly video game. This community has only become more fragmented lately and it sickens me to sometimes see a server list like this: 86/100, 72/100, 53/100. Please be reasonable. This is my favorite game and I would hate to see it die simply because people aren’t allowed to play it.

-HOLLYWOOD

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?
    *not sure if i was banned on eu or na or what date

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    schakal811 and Geronimo like this.
  2. Clund

Clund Lead Sysadmin Sysadmin Squad Admin Clan Member Spearhead BASED Clan Tournament Staff

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    Clund
    timtherifleman and Genitals like this.
  3. FFG

FFG Sir CEO of BASED Community Friend

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [TZ]
    FFG
    banned from all the other servers huh?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2017 ---
    After this ban appeal gets denied, You going to appeal your Ban at Hardcore? or FCV?

4. Fnixer

Fnixer Master of tags Staff Moderator Clan Representative Squad Admin Clan Leader Spearhead WOTF Staff BCT Admin

SH|
    Fnixer
    Vote up, results in a week.

5. Genitals

Genitals Bourgeois in the streets Proletariat in the sheets Community Friend Donator

That's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for him

6. Lorfah

Lorfah Clan Member DENCH Donator

I was about to say, do you really think it's in your best interest to insult the entire admin group? Best of luck with your appeal after that.
    Now I've played with you @HOLLYWOOD on several occasions, and personally I don't think you're malicious, or that you intentionally tk to ruin the game for anyone. But statements from admins and well respected players claim otherwise. I just hope that if you get unbanned, you prove those statements wrong and don't make us regret our decision.

7. Vista

Vista Supreme Edgelord BCT Clan Leader

[POV]
    Vista
    Cut down on the insults. He made his appeal, wait for the result.

8. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Clund, most of the things you have noted are false and you, like everyone else before you, have provided zero evidence with accusations against me as usual. First, griefing sounds like a made up word, next. I already explained any teamkilling in my appeal but since you either can't read or don't want to, that was obviously not processed, next. Asset theft is one of my favorite accusations! Does asking APC squad or Trans squad for one of their assets constitute as stealing? Just because I have built strong relationships with people in this game that trust me with their extra assets doesn't mean I'm stealing them. Obviously anyone, like you, who has ever accused me of this has never actually asked the other squad leader first what is actually going on, plain and simple, next. Wait, also, when your squad gets wiped and abandons vehicles in the field, who do you think is the one risking his own and his teammates lives going to retrieve that shit? But I'm guess you consider that stealing, next. I take this game seriously 99% of the time which is more than most of you can say. The 1% when my team is in the shitter and I'm the only one on the team trying literally anything (i.e. barrel rolling trans helos into hot LZs) to hold on to ground, sure, I become more reckless in nature but who doesn't? next. All around terrible person? Sounds more like a shitty opinion to me than and factual rationale, go talk to anyone I actually play with, or maybe you should play with me yourself sometime before calling me out. If you aren't willing to get to know me then you can go fuck yourself, next. Ban evading?! LOL dude I have more integrity than anyone here, why would I be making this ban appeal in the first place? LOL! Actually prove anything you said you fucking dumbass. If you mess with the best, you die with the rest.

FFG, lol. The only server I'm banned on is HOG (which I will appeal again) and apparently this one. Just because you go around getting admin privileges on other servers so you can attempt to ban me from there as well doesn't mean I'm actually banned there...I don't appreciate the effort by the way. You can always try again next time you see me on those other servers though!

Fnixer, I appreciate the new vote, thank you for your time.

Genitals, haha I know right. But permanently banning me for nothing in the first place when all I do is try harder than anyone and have fun sometimes is a straight insult in the first place. I must counter.

Lorfah, my intention was never to insult the entire admin group. I am sorry if that's the way I came off. I was directing my frustration at those who voted against me behind closed doors. I'm requesting those twerps to speak up considering FFG said that there were more than a few of them. I honestly, genuinely like *most everyone here in their own way, it's just a shame that this cannot be reciprocated. When people talk shit, make things up and/or spread rumors behind my back, that's how we get where we are now. Like you said, these are just a bunch of claims and I hope to play you and the other guys again soon on this server.

Vista, please don't discourage the hate. It must come out so we can see who is who.

In conclusion, I would love to be given a chance to prove you guys wrong. Put me on FFG double secret probation for all I care and allow me to actually fuck it up for myself. Do you think I would really deny any serious wrongdoing if I was the clear perpetrator? I know who I am and what I stand for but others clearly just listen to the gossip. Let's stop being fucking chicks and play PR. I didn't come here to argue, I just want to be allowed to able to play PR on all the servers like everyone else. What I regard as most important is how long it took for me to get banned on ANY server. I was able to keep a low profile which I cherished until HOG labeled me as some sort of anti-christ a year ago when they were the first server to ban me. Since then, I've had to make all these forum accounts everywhere to defend myself when people accuse me of baseless nonsense. I'm not apart of any clans and not and an admin anywhere because I tend to avoid the bullshit at all costs. I've been sucked into the drama machine of online forums and I hate it. Please let me free and I won't let you down. I'm just a hardcore motherfucker looking to kill bad guys and win games, simple as that. Think about it for second when considering your opinions of me, would you rather have me on your team or see me on the other team? Please let me continue playing PR on the BASED server.

-HOLLYWOOD

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  9. Mattytoosack

Mattytoosack Community Friend

JTF
    Mattytoosack
    I think its safe to say most of us know who you are, what you do, and how you play. The ban vote is there for all admins to take part in. When 90% of the admins vote for you to get banned, for something done on a completely different server, that says something about your character, reputation and the way you act in game, if such a high percentage is ok with your being banned for something that happened on another server.

FFG might have done the command to ban you, but 25+ of us voted for it to happen. Then coming in here and saying how you were being targeted without any evidence is just complete BS. When multiple admins speak about other circumstances of you breaking rules in that same vote, its not going to be good. Even just admining the server, you get a feel for the people who should, and shouldn't be on it. All this was against you and certainly didn't help your case.

Usually trolls and cancerous people act the same across different servers, and the fact that FFG mentioned getting banned on HOG proves to me that you haven't learned and dont deserve a second chance. Lets also not forget the ban evasion, which if it was up to me you would be perma banned without a chance to appeal for that sole reason. So consider yourself lucky your even able to appeal in the first place.

10. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Hoooly shit, where do I start with you? You are definitely one of the little twerps I've been looking for! I clearly don't give a shit about that vote and you shouldn't either, you just don't get it. I already explained that many of you were probably misinformed and mislead like many others (I will admit, the first time I saw that video you speak of, I was deceived as well but since I had the utmost confidence in myself that I'm not a bad person, I soon got to the bottom of it and spelled it out for everyone to see if they truly cared to look for themselves). Again, give me some fucking evidence of any serious wrong doing worthy of getting permanently banned here! Yeah and those multiple admins you speak of have yet to provide at least ONE piece of evidence against me so kindly fuck off with them. I haven't even gone to other players' appeals to compare their actions to mine because I don't feel like that should matter but I might have to if this gets dumber. Did you, or anyone for that matter, go to MeRk's forum and read my appeal in which the video was first premiered?! If you're going to talk shit, at least do your fucking homework. I guarantee you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's honestly pathetic. Anyone else who brings this video up is clearly a fucking chump. I literally teamkilled someone with 1 ticket left by instead of 0 like every server allows, my bad, whoop-de-fucking-do. Then you refer to FFG claiming I was banned on all these other servers but we already know, if you read my response, he didn't do his homework either so I don't know if you know what you are saying. First something about being banned on MeRk, although I'm not; then something about HOG, which is definitely out of your league of understanding. And what about trolls and cancerous people? Doesn't usually everyone act the same on different servers. Why would anyone act different in different places? You just sound dumb. Now this ban evasion bullshit lol, seriously dude what the fuck are you talking about?! I'm literally making this ban appeal! And now I'm repeating myself! And losing my mind! Just because you hear or read something on the internet doesn't mean it's true son. Please elaborate on any of these things you mentioned or please shut the fuck up you piece of shit.

I truly expected more of rational case from the next guy to chirp up but I guess that is hard to come by here. Anyway, for the record, this little twerp has animosity towards me because of an incident in the PRT last year. I signed up mid-tournament, if you can call it that, to finally check it out. Against all of my protests to not be put in the "shitty NA squad" (not my quote), I agreed since I was new and just wanted to be the best team player I could, as usual. After lots of PRT and squad bullshit I was finally able to join a match mid-round for someone who left only to discover what a shit show I really walked into, probably why that person left in the first place. After begging to help, or literally do anything really, providing multiple different ideas, I was ordered to sit in a room in some god forsaken building with my thumb up my ass. I definitely wasn't going to do this for some hours on a Saturday so I proceeded to get in trouble for getting shot while sneaking off (across a presumably secure courtyard surrounded by 4 squads) to place ammo near my squad's building (since that and many other basic things were simply not taken care of prior to my arrival), give me a break. Things only compounded and got worse when Matty disconnected and by chance (or as I saw it, destiny) I was placed in his SL role. I was then teamkilled during an enemy assault. He rejoined later and I graciously gave him back command. Then, an annoyed Matty (probably from the disconnection and that I was now in charge), got pissed that I climbed onto the roof for a look around during another boring lull and bitched me out to higher ups or admins which got me temp banned from the round for not following orders or some bullshit. This little bitch was a shit leader and used me as a scapegoat when they lost. After that debacle and for other reasons, I did not attempt to continue wasting my time with him or the PRT.

So, I could give a flying fuck what he says about me, especially when he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about and provides literally nothing useful to this appeal other than the clear confirmation that haters gonna hate, Next.

-HOLLYWOOD

P.S. RIP Thunderwolf

3ti65 likes this.
  11. Fnixer

Fnixer Master of tags Staff Moderator Clan Representative Squad Admin Clan Leader Spearhead WOTF Staff BCT Admin

SH|
    Fnixer
    Here is the video which was used in the vote for your ban This is along with your name having had popped up a lot in the past in all kinds of situations that is too far back at this point our logs wouldnt find it (if you had made it earlier perhaps it would be easier)

This maybe had been just one ticket or whatever. But this collided with a bunch of other reports with your name included in them of minor things, and this became the last straw. Seing as it is still actively sabotaging the team. I remember your name usually got associated with asset stealing and cas over mainbases.
    Here are a few replies from the ban thread back then.
    This ban evade aswell, left you with pretty much no chances. As ban evades are taken seriously and its easy as fuck to catch people doing itm your IP and usually voice for some gives it away.
    The ban evade was what did it for majority of the admins and me included. The fact that you couldnt just wait it out and reason with it back then.
    There you have it. It could have most likely have been lifted, if you just hadnt ban evaded.

12. Clund

Clund Lead Sysadmin Sysadmin Squad Admin Clan Member Spearhead BASED Clan Tournament Staff

Clund
    I just posted the reason that was filled out in the ban appeal request. Nothing more.

Also about the ban evasion you have to ask @FFG

Did you got a new computer or something?

13. FFG

[TZ]
    FFG
    Ban evading was after he was banned he played on another computer that he had.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2017 ---
    Umm nope. Your banned from =]H[= As well. Their banlist broke and had to reban everyone. They decided to ban you there.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2017 ---
    P.S. the world isn't out to get you. But this is our server, if the admins decide we don't want to you. Its simple. IMO your a fucking waste of a server stop. I've seen you countless times steal trans choppers and waste them. Like on Khamisiyah on Hardcore when I temp banned you and you cried to max about it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2017 ---
    Code:
    [18:46 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: spono crashed it too
    [18:47 SQUAD 2 ] [TZ] FFG: !w holly spaming allchat is forbidden
    [18:50 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: !r orphans built fob k3 gg
    [18:51 TEAM 2  ] [TZ] FFG: !tb holly ghosting
    Code:
    [00:55 TEAM 2  ] prWARs TheMillitary: So happy you asked to take the chopper HOLLYWOOD.
    [00:56 TEAM 2  ]  HOLLYWOOD: hold on
    [00:56 SQUAD 4 ] [TZ] FFG: !w holly land the chopper
    [00:57 TEAM 2  ]  HOLLYWOOD: i went to pick up my gunner and the tiger still hasnt spawned
    Code:
    [18:08 GLOBAL  ]  Joey_Sanchez: !r hollywood stole my car
    [18:09 GLOBAL  ]  Joey_Sanchez: fuck you hollywood u stole my car when i got out to put mine down
    [18:09 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: you wouldnt let me out
    [18:10 TEAMKILL]  Joey_Sanchez TEAMKILLS  HOLLYWOOD
    [18:12 TEAMKILL]  HOLLYWOOD TEAMKILLS  proteinSHAKE
    [18:16 TEAMKILL]  HOLLYWOOD TEAMKILLS  Joey_Sanchez
    [18:17 GLOBAL  ]  Joey_Sanchez: !r hollywood tkd me and stole techie
    [18:17 SQUAD 5 ] [TZ] Genitals: !tb holly intentional tk
    Code:
    [23:29 TEAMKILL]  HOLLYWOOD TEAMKILLS night /b/.
    [23:31 SQUAD 4 ] night /b/.: !r hollywood tked me just to get my kt
    Code:
    [17:49 SQUAD 1 ] [TAC] Katyusha: !w holly rtb the asset now
    [17:49 SQUAD 1 ] [TAC] piratepengu: !w hollywood bring that AAVP to East Beach now
    [17:49 SQUAD 6 ]  HOLLYWOOD: !r saved it, utilizing it
    [17:49 TEAM 2  ] [TAC] piratepengu: holy fuck hollywood strikes again
    [17:50 SQUAD 6 ]  HOLLYWOOD: !r pick it up if you want it
    Code:
    [19:22 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: so lucky king kunta, such bullshit
    [19:24 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: get fucked up king kunta, tell your friend the same
    [19:25 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: ^
    [19:25 SQUAD 1 ] [TAC] Katyusha: !w hollywood allchat
    [19:25 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: i removed your luck
    [19:26 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: ^best clan ever
    [19:26 SQUAD 1 ] [TAC] Katyusha: !tb hollwood allchat
    [19:26 SQUAD 1 ] [TAC] Katyusha: !tb holly allcat
    Code:
    [19:38 SQUAD 4 ]  pseudobrains: !r hollywood stealing assset
    [19:38 SQUAD 2 ] [TZ] Chefmoto: !w holly rtb
    [19:39 SQUAD 4 ] JTF adrenalinetooth: !r hollywood taking APC and not named mechinf/apc
    [19:39 GLOBAL  ] [TZ] Chefmoto: Hollywood
    [19:39 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: yes
    [19:40 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: no, i had one that was requested when i was in the field, then died with it and people got buthurt
    [19:41 GLOBAL  ]  pseudobrains: i hate hollywood
    [19:41 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: it was mech inf that asked and they didnt say anything til we were attacking N fort
    [19:42 GLOBAL  ]  HOLLYWOOD: they asked me, for the mtlb that we already had
    [19:43 SQUAD 2 ] [TZ] Chefmoto: !w holly Steal like that again and you will have to play elsewhere
    [19:43 SQUAD 9 ]  HOLLYWOOD: !r im sorry i can explain to an admin if need be, dealing with dumb dumbs
    Not even half way through all logs containing hollywood and we have this.

Fnixer, Vista and Clund like this.
  14. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

First, thank you guys for your time and effort retrieving the logs in an attempt to fuck me, at least some of it appears to be actual logs. But you're going to have to do better than that to convince me that I am a truly a bad person. Let me work my way through this methodically.

Fnixer, so now you're admitting that what happened on MeRk was blow out of proportion, correct? And, that maybe you guys didn't fully understand this when it was initially presented toward you which, in turn, prompted me being voted off the island. You even acknowledged that most of the other stuff including this incident falls into the category of "minor things." "Sabotaging the team" though?! How dare you!. I would never. Look, if I simply made a wider turn on the runway, we wouldn't even be having this conversation period. I goofed and already admitted to them that technically speaking the round was still going on. They temp banned me for 1.5 months which I graciously accepted and didn't return for at least twice that time out of pure respect for them. Whatever you're saying about your memory and me asset stealing and CAS over main bases sounds like more claims than anything so just stop. I definitely don't camp main with jets so you probably just saw my name corresponding with my reports of other perpetrators. How would anyone on the other team know exactly who is camping their main?! I digress, in regards to pirate, I heard he enjoys little boys, does that make him gay? In regards to jack, "Everytime I've played with him he has acted quite well," speaks for itself and whatever this trans over main story is about sounds more like nothing to me. Now, this whole ban evading thing...just because a bunch of retards keep echoing this claim doesn't make it true!!! You haven't even show 2 hash keys! You guys are insane in the membrane. I don't know what you're talking about with my voice and IP because I only play under one name on the same internet.

Clund, please continue to fuck off if you have nothing to add. But, since you asked, no, I have not gotten a new computer recently. The last time I got a new computer to play PR on was in 2008 which is the same one I use today. At some point I upgraded my HDD to an SSD like everyone else in the world and I'm pretty sure this occurred before BASED even existed.

FFG, I really don't know if you're just making things up or easily deceived. Within the past year, I've had multiple imposters using similar names trying to tarnish my character. You might be confused with who you're actually dealing with and/or banning. I will say this again, I only play under the name "HOLLYWOOD", anyone else is simply not me, especially if they do not speak. One culprit I discovered used the name "H0LLYWOOD," (second letter is zero, not O). I am not associated with anyone but myself. Also, I don't know what you're talking about in regards to the Hardcore server, I don't believe that I have any current issues with them other than you being an admin there. I really hope you haven't gone back there to start more shit. You're probably right, the world most likely isn't out to get me but you definitely are! Before PRTA was ruined by some ding dongs, I was the top NA player there. You were the head admin and held the second place respectably, albeit with less than half of my points which says something about just how dominant I was (and still am). *One time, you permanently banned me after I team killed you for running your mouth at me during a 40 player Fallujah reseed round that never filled up after a server crash. I was unbanned without even having to make an appeal and after that you were no longer the lead admin for whatever reason, you claim because you voluntarily left, say what you want because I don't really know or care.

Now on to the infamous logs.
    1. FFG temp bans me for ghosting, lol good one! Pathetic excuse. Typical.
    2. I probably was in the wrong this time. Most likely I told him I was going to use it instead of asking *but he did say he was happy I asked ;). I believe this also constitutes as borrowing, not stealing by the way. Especially when there is a lack of transport pilots and I was a one of CAS pilot that round. I definitely should have been more patient, so my bad. I believe I apologized and didn't do that anymore.
    3. It appears Joey took me hostage then team killed me after I attempted to return to the battle with the vehicle because if we were anywhere important I probably would have simply walked it off. He proceeded to team kill me and later I retaliated for that bull shit. Teamkilling proteinshake is whatever, it's anybody guess to what happened. Joey proceeds to report me again making it seem like I tked him *then took his vehicle which clearly did not happen. Genitals was understandably confused.
    4. I don't know what happened here since we have no other context but I definitely don't teamkill to steal kits.
    5. Seems like I somehow managed to get in trouble for saving abandoned assets, sure sounds like stealing, not! It even looks like I told them to come get while we were protecting it.
    6. Temp banned for trash talking on all chat one time? Whatever, who hasn't at some point. Should have been warned or kicked at the worst.
    7. We've already been over these types of stealing accusations, just because my squad isn't named correctly doesn't mean I haven't been given permission to use certain assets by other squad leaders. I have good relationships with many people where we allow each other to use extra assets when need be. It says I was going to explain to the admins what happened so I'm assuming I did.

You then proclaimed that these aren't all of the logs; so, if this is the best you can do than that really says something, doesn't it?

Most of this stuff sounds pretty stupid and minor also lacking more context to fully understand what is actually going on. You guys do realize that this game involves voice chat and I'm definitely one to avoid using text chat because I find it inefficient. You'll just have to trust me that a lot of what I do involves the audio medium for communication. I know some of you probably even criticize me for using audio too much, am I right? The 2nd log details me *borrowing a trans helo, *in the absence of transport pilots, to pick someone up which I'll admit I shouldn't have done. I figured instead of me sitting on my hands at main waiting for him to be teamkilled (like most people do, oooooh teamkilling!), I told him not to because I'm hardcore and shit. I just picked him up myself being another dedicated pilot that round. Big whoop, but I still agree that I should have been more patient and waited for an available trans pilot.

In all honestly, we are all just wasting our time here when we could be playing PR together like the good old times. Some of you guys are digging up petty shit to twist and pin on me and then I'm defending my actions without really knowing what was going on. I've been playing this game for a looong time and play it often. Friction and controversial things will eventually arise with anything as time adds up, it's only nature. I just don't see why some of you are so adament on killing me off, I am one of the best team players out here and have proven this long since before many of you had pubes. I probably could have come off a little nicer initially but I've been dealing with this shit for some time now, not just here, and have developed a defensive attitude being a primarily solo player with no official connections. Being banned here for some time already, I want to simply ask nicely and would greatly appreciate it if you would give me a chance to prove you guys wrong and let me play on this server again. You can put me on serious probation and axe me if I mess up again like the trans helo incident, I wouldn't dare bother arguing about it again. Please give me this opportunity and I definitely will not let you down.

-HOLLYWOOD

15. Katyusha

Katyusha Grand Autismo Clan Representative Squad Admin Clan Leader [TAC]

[TAC]
    Katyusha
    Just fyi, the more multi-paragraph responses you make make you seem more like an ass. There is a vote in the admin forums regarding your appeal. Posting more shit here is not going to help you. Just wait for us to make our decision and be done with it.

This was for talking in allchat after repeated warnings beforehand to the entire server. About 7-8 other people were banned with you if I remember correctly.

16. FFG

[TZ]
    FFG
    LOL, You're never getting unbanned now.

Clund and Katyusha like this.
  17. Clund

Clund
    I don't know whats going on with people being offended and offensive in ban appeals recently. Look @HOLLYWOOD I don't have anything against you in personal. I just posted stuff in here to inform you why you got banned. The decision in general was made by all Admins in a discussion and vote. I am not a Lead Admin or in some higher Admin Position.

So from my perspective if you wrote just this:

with a short explanation I would have voted to unban you. But this is the Internet, don't expect us to read your walls of text.

I was trying to be informative and neutral but when you started attacking me it pissed me of a little bit.

3ti65 and Lorfah like this.
  18. FFG

[TZ]
    FFG
    I am aware of it. But When we would deal with you, I would check your CD hash. All logs are relevant to you specifically.

19. Clund

Clund
    And it looks like it pisses even more people off.
    And I am still trying to be nice and friendly.

20. FFG

[TZ]
    FFG
    Its all the logs I could be fucked to get, You don't want me to pull every single log on you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.