You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Done Dirty_Borracho | Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Dirty_Borracho, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Dirty_Borracho

Dirty_Borracho

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    =PRMX=BurroZaurio, PinkCheGreenGou
    What is your In-game Name? | =PRMX=, PinkCheGreenGou
    What is your PR:BF2 CD-Hash | 59135ffc4a09aad7cadc42a601596a8f
    Which server were you banned from? | AlwaysBased | North America
    Do you know the name of the admin who banned you? | No
    What is the approximate time and date you were banned? | Nov 20, 2015 at 00:30
    What happened before/leading up-to your ban? | First of all, Hello I'm new around here ... and I am banned! ... hello, I apologize for the teamkill committed to my team ... not really thought that many colleagues were to die .. made the mistake of throwing a granade, because at first no one did anything .. and only made the silly, then I explained it ... I hope to meet my call and take off Ban. I apologize again for my mistake, greetings.
    Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier? | nothing .. just had initiated the game

2. Santa

Santa The REALEST Master of Tags Community Friend

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [TZ]
    Santa_
    You were banned by @piratepengu for teamkilling. He will be along sometime soon. However, it was a temp-ban which should be automatically lifted 3 hours from the time in which you were banned.

Code:
    2015-11-20 21:05:16: TB              performed by '[TAC] piratepengu' on ' =PRMX=Burrozaurio': Team Killing is Strictly Forbidden! Accidental Friendly Fire is Tolerated. banned by [TAC] piratepengu

3. piratepengu

piratepengu Clan Representative Clan Leader [TAC]

piratepengu
    We were waiting for my trans to respawn listening to French African rap, and then we were grenade teamkilled. This is the story.

4. imhooks

imhooks Community Friend Donator

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    JTF
    imhooks
    My sides! The various rap from around the world last night was hilarious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.