You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Banned [3dAC] WeeD-KilleR Player | Report

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by viirusiiseli, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandepp

Sandepp Salty memes and wet dreams Clan Member Spearhead Donator

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    Sandepp
    0:50 friendlies are on the ground next to the spot where he shot and in no way visible from the BMP unless the turret is atleast 2mts above the ground.
    Enemies behind the wall. No doors or windows to shoot them through. Yet he shoots at a 'random' spot on the building and the enemies 'happened' to be directly behind that wall? Seems like a pretty huge coincidence to me.

exel82 and koskettelija like this.
  2. Dogmaster(NL)

Dogmaster(NL) griemer Community Friend [3dAC]

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [3dAC]
    Dogmaster(NL)
    @ Inspek Jack and Sandepp

Its clearly that u guys did NOT watched the BR file itself, and only use these videos provided here to conclude that Weed is hacking.
    As seen around 0:52 sec of Virus is video, there was actually a guy peeking to Weed his apc, its not shown on these video's but the BR file will make it clear.

Again I advise to watch the BR file itself, don't be lazy and make your opinion of these video's please.

3. STompa

STompa Community Friend

STompa
    @Dogmaster(NL)

Since you provided a screenshot earlier, what do you think of this? Gamma is 180% btw. I'll check some more moments with higher gamma aswell.

Navo, exel82, Bums and 2 others like this.
  4. Dogmaster(NL)

[3dAC]
    Dogmaster(NL)
    It looks sketchy indeed Stompa, have you also tried it to simulate it, to see the point of view from the apc ingame?
    As I could see more when I did that

5. FFG

FFG Sir CEO of BASED Community Friend

[TZ]
    FFG
    Weed has made a statement, It was in private to the admins. Because unlike yall. We are the ones who decides if people get banned.

So, Im going to ask that any non constructive posts from here on our, or you might be on a bit of a break from the forums.

6. koskettelija

koskettelija Community Friend

koskettelija
    Frontliner:

He did reply. Just not to this topic because the incredulity coming from Viirus and others at the face of explanations given by a number of people here makes it non-sensical.

Well if he does not give the people his side of the story, its his problem. Some might think that it just makes him just look more quilty having his friends and clan m8s explaining his suspicious shit. I dont really care for it but its something i would like to see for the lulz.

-those must've been some long finals when I know how often I've seen him play during that. You're right it shouldn't matter. But when people, such as yourself btw, demand a full-fledged explanation for everything out of his memory, then that is nonsense.

TBH the explanations offer very little when we have the battlerecorder. And how come I require "full-fledged explanation"?

-This wasn't a joke. He can talk however he wishes with his relatives and friends and see how that goes, but I have no time to deal with his little ego, and I'm not having this disrespectful tone from him or anybody else. Sound reasonable already?

Well if it wasnt a joke and youre seriously talking about and taking in someone elses mother to a discussion in a internet forum based on a fps game, im really sorry for you.

-The way you see it, fair enough. I doubt any of the footage suffices unless you really want to believe Viirus' judgement, but that's up for you to decide.

Im sorry but I make up my own mind based on the BR and video.

7. Fir3w411

Fir3w411 Community Friend

Fir3w411
    Maybe someone should reenact that part STompa linked and be over with it.

Do it with and without gamma up (btw, it's not the only setting that allows one to see clearly on night maps - contrast being one)

8. STompa

STompa Community Friend

STompa
    I'll post some more stuff with gamma then but I don't have time to do some reenactments lol

exel82 likes this.
  9. Dogmaster(NL)

[3dAC]
    Dogmaster(NL)
    I reenacted this, and as I said in my previous post, It is in view range.
    And as you can see in this video, you already see a dead guy there, that got shot a minute ago.
    Weed was already watching that point.

And to compare a bit more, That hat guy who shot at the apc is almost 250 m away,
    Infantry that got killed by Weed was around 200 m away.

10. STompa

STompa Community Friend

STompa
    Well there is some extra space between the first and the second kill no? Can you record your reenactment in that case? But then again I dunno how much that would help. Either way I'll post some new stuff soon. Patience!

11. Dogmaster(NL)

[3dAC]
    Dogmaster(NL)
    I compared the range with the second kill.
    It would be better reenact this by your self as screenshot or video's don't have the same quality.

12. Fir3w411

Fir3w411 Community Friend

Fir3w411
    Just to be clear, I mean reenact as in two people in an empty server running Nuijamaa ALT.

One person stands and runs around where the player killed were, the other, recording, in the BMP zoomed in to that location with and without gamma and other stuff up.

13. fecht_niko

fecht_niko El Patrón Donator BCT Clan Leader

[POV]
    ARC*fecht_niko
    Agree with Firewall. Do that pls and than we can 100% judge if its in viewrange or not.

14. STompa

STompa Community Friend

STompa

Some new and old stuff. Just added gamma + filmed differently. I guess the most important thing is the clarification that there is no way the bmp could spot the two guys patching. Also some bushshots that I can't remember in OP's video. Maybe I just have alzheimers but fuck it, added it anyways.

Navo, schakal811, Vista and 7 others like this.
  15. Sandepp

Sandepp Salty memes and wet dreams Clan Member Spearhead Donator

Sandepp
    200w (2).gif

16. Dogmaster(NL)

[3dAC]
    Dogmaster(NL)
    Good video, Can't explain those kills. Sketchy indeed.
    I know only that there was a guy above these guys who where patching near that building peeked at the apc.

17. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer Master seeder Clan Member Mongol

Jack_Howitzer
    My autism intensified so I gave the BR a quick look and took couple of screenshots from the ''I think he saw the friendlies'' incident. Click the pics to open them up bigger, otherwise it's hard to see anything.

1. This one is from the friendlies' point of view. The BMP is down the hill, just left side of the left orange tree. As you can see this picture is also taken higher than the level that the russian heads are on. Absolutely no way seeing the BMP from this angle.

[​IMG]

2. This pic shows the reviving russians, top part of BMP-2 on the far-right corner and how steep the hill is indeed. Doesn't look like the BMP could see the friendly infantry?

[​IMG]

3. Screenshot from the BMP point of view. Also higher than where the drivers/commanders camera is on, and there is no way of seeing the friendlies.

[​IMG]

4. This pic is when I moved my POV along the BMPs line-of-sight towards the russians, to see how far up the hill you have to go to gain visual on those friendlies.

[​IMG]

5. Last pic shows POV towards the BMP, still staying on the same ''axis'', and presents how low the BMP is in the hillside.

[​IMG]

My 2c.

Edit: Should've watched STompas 2nd video first, it shows exactly the same things as I in my screenshots. :oops: :banghead:

18. STompa

STompa Community Friend

STompa
    Jack have a look at the video a couple of posts up...

Videos > Screenshots.

exel82 and UGANDA_LGBT_RIGHTS like this.
  19. fecht_niko

fecht_niko El Patrón Donator BCT Clan Leader

[POV]
    ARC*fecht_niko
    Yeah this one convinced me 100%. All these kills are IMPOSSIBLE. So one of 3dac high command is hacking who updated demo analyser AND has access to private server mod forums... lol

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  20. Hulsey

Hulsey Community Friend

Hulsey
    @STompa 's video is pretty much concrete.. can't explain those shots at all

koskettelija and Fir3w411 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.