You can change the website theme from Light to Dark by clicking here

Banned [3dAC] WeeD-KilleR Player | Report

Discussion in 'Submitted Reports & Ban Appeals' started by viirusiiseli, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navo

Navo Community Friend [3dAC]

PR:BF2 In-Game Name:
    Navo
    Yes, it is from the start of that round. The footage in the OP's post starts about halfway through.

It seems to only buffer when you are actually playing the video, sorry about that.

2. Sandepp

Sandepp Salty memes and wet dreams Clan Member Spearhead Donator

Sandepp
    Lol I am talking here about the need for him to shoot at that spot at that time wheb there was actually no need for him to. I am not here to discuss whether the rounds have gaussian distribution or not.

3. Navo

Navo
    I also don't care about PR's deviation algoritms, I'm just pointed out why this:

doesn't make sense.

4. Sandepp

Sandepp Salty memes and wet dreams Clan Member Spearhead Donator

Sandepp
    It was a reply to yrkidding's post where he said thay the round weed fired landed more than 2 mts to the right of the target to which I replied that the rounds actually landed less than a metre to the right of the targets which are behind the wall. And that 1 metre inaccuracy falls under normal PR deviation for auto cannons. Hence that round was probably aimed for the targets behind the wall.

5. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

AntoineDeMaximy
    Because I had skipped through to the parts I thought were already obvious enough it was not included, I didn't watch the start very carefully.

But since shooting enemies behind a wall is not a sign of hacking if it's someone like weed I guess it's needed now.

STompa, exel82 and L4gi like this.
  6. viirusiiseli

viirusiiseli

AntoineDeMaximy
    fixed 123

Also, I'd like to hear some more hilarious what-ifs regarding the HAT clip

7. Chefmoto

Chefmoto Chief

PR:BF2 Clan Prefix/Tag:
    [TZ]
    Chefmoto
    You need to step away from the computer and slow down a little. We are taking this report seriously, we are not dismissing it, and we are investigating and discussing it. Internally as well as publicly. I would think you, of all people, would have some understanding for us attempting to be thorough before coming to any decisions. So please stop with the aggressiveness and accusing the world of being against you.

8. googleboy

googleboy Community Friend

happygoogleboy
    I feel like a tard asking but what am I meant to be getting from the hat clip apart from more sus shots?

9. Navo

Navo
    Yes, I explained why that is reasoning is incorrect.

10. 3ti65

3ti65 Community Friend

Utd|
    3ti65
    i wouldnt even find the road on that map its so dark :(

DanielGrushin and exel82 like this.
  11. Headless86

Headless86 Duke of Edgysburgh.

More undeniable proof of running ESP probably (at the very least for disabled fow). Cant stand this shit. Not quite sure why navo posted this in order to defend him?! May be because he didnt open up on them while still on the move?

Hell im happy i dont have to judge this have fun

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  12. Dogmaster(NL)

Dogmaster(NL) griemer Community Friend [3dAC]

[3dAC]
    Dogmaster(NL)
    I really advise everyone to watch the full BR file that Virus added on the first topic.
    Don't simply make your opinions of these linked video's .

As for Navo his video, I tested it out to check, as it looked sketchy indeed.
    However, when I stood on the exact same spots, as in the video, I had no trouble to see on that distance as well.
    This map is also way brighter for me than shown on the screenshots and these video's, duo my monitor.

Made a couple of screenshots to show some difference between these screenshots and Navo his video , however these screenshots don't have the same quality anymore after I uploaded them.
    It would be better if u guys went out to check it by yourself.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

googleboy, Headless86 and Santa like this.
  13. Navo

Navo
    I made the video mostly for myself, but I figured it couldn't hurt posting it here. It turns out that the compression as the video is exported and uploaded significantly darkens the video, making everything harder to see. No doubt this also happened with Virus's video.

The 'suspicious' shot he makes in the beginning fails to kill the guy, who patches and runs off, by the way. He later fails to notice the HAT guy taking aim, despite shooting him a bit earlier and looking his way. Weed must be very comitted to covering up his hacks.

I couldn't even see the BMP from HAT's perspective in the battlerecorder, let alone in the video. Apparently the HAT guy in the game had less trouble. This is explained in Dog's post.

tl;dr

Watch the battlerecorder because videos are fucking terrible for this.

If anyone is wondering, I recorded this particular incident because it is literally the first thing that happens in the round and I am lazy.

Dogmaster(NL) likes this.
  14. Frontliner

Frontliner Community Friend [3dAC]

Frontliner(Ger)
    Viirus taking 3 months to make this video certainly doesn't help a lot when you want to figure this out. Heck, you could ask me to explain every shot I made on a round 3 weeks ago and it would be hard to do it because I had my finals in the mean time, I had been going out to drink and I had way more important stuff to store in my brain. Even though I don't know for sure I'll go on a limb and assume the same applies to Weed. Maybe you've got perfect memory, but I don't and I have a hard time believing anybody else here has one, so if Viirus deems this matter so important it only takes him 3 months then I don't know about you, but the last time I had a strong suspicion(even though Liam was doubtful :p) of somebody cheating I told the online admins immediately and later that day brought it to the attention of another admin via PM. I find the fact it took Viirus 3 months to do this quite telling of how much value he places on this, regardless of him approaching Curry that very day.

Another reason why we have to resort to speculation is because a couple of people have already stated their opinion and when met with an explanation you're called a "fool", or "he is still hacking, he is just masking it at that point in time" when he doesn't kill someone, so I wouldn't want to toss the little I would be able to recall from the round in question in this room either. In the end it doesn't matter whether he can convince anyone in here of his innocence but whether or not the admin team in charge decides that Weed is - beyond reasonable doubt - actually cheating.

You can take that arrogant tone when conversing with your mother for all I care, but not with me. I've caught multiple hackers myself in various different games, and despite what you apparently think of yourself, you're not the only one who's qualified or even capable of detecting a hacker here.
    I watched the footage in its entirety and I disagree with you, many times you didn't factor in the 6x times zoom the BMP Gunner has, as well as the imperfection of the hack detection tool, and the video shows either the victim in full screen or the outside of the BMP rather than how Weed would see it zoomed in, or how it would look for him when the game was playing normally, as in you see some movement and you spray over there a little. That alone explains a lot of the kills to me, or makes them look less of a hack-job. The rest can be explained with comms, the fact that the fights were going on at the same place for the entire round and that the hiding spots are limited. Or the instances at the end of the video, when the French are shooting their red tracers into the general direction of the nearby infantry guys close to the BMP. Since when is the impossible to see those? And of course he'd be on his guard more when hostiles have been approaching the objective over the same hill for 50 minutes and of course you spam the bushes around a killed enemy to catch his squad mates. What kind of hack does he or anyone need for the same application of logic?
    Next thing is your disclaimer, which is absolutely worthless. Not only does it only flash on screen for less than two seconds(I saw and read it don't you worry), but I could say the same(minus the fixing BR part, which I'm not sure myself) about practically anyone if I so desired and counterargument every screw up by the supposed hacker as him "attempt[ing] to hide the fact that he's hacking". That shit doesn't work. You'd be raging hard if anyone would make the same disclaimer to get you banned from the server, and for a good reason, so be glad they don't. I'm equally against banning you on these shaky grounds as I'm against banning Weed for this nonsense, so you might as well stick your "Front is so biased"-thought into the trash can where it belongs.
    Lastly, you should know how hard it is to get out of the "He is hacking"-stigma, heck, you're not out of it, and one would think you'd be double and triple checking with one or two outsiders before going ham on Weed. But I have my doubts you'd actually listen.

15. Jack_Howitzer

Jack_Howitzer Master seeder Clan Member Mongol

Jack_Howitzer
    If anyone thinks there's no cheating involved when a guy tries to kill invisible enemies behind two solid walls and kills people thru one or more bushes on a regular basis, then who am I to judge. But I guess hacks don't exist in PR, or atleast it's more probable to randomly blast several enemies inside bushes time after time than actually press a button to download and install hacks easily available to anyone... But it's up to the admin team to decide. :p

16. UGANDA_LGBT_RIGHTS

UGANDA_LGBT_RIGHTS

VIDEOSETTINGS_SETLIGHTING_QUALITY_1
    HOLY SHIT U MUST BE CHEATER IF YOU KNOW THIS

But yeah, there's barely any real explanations especially on the 0:52 thing still, and people are still gonna say such ridiculous things (like why it took viirus 3 months lmao)
    But I guess teamworking really gives you new, unknown of capabilities.
    We should all consider joining such teamworky clans to be so crazy-good Jack, please PM me if you find any offers.

also frontliner you even look like you are aimbotting in your videos, do u have parkinsons or smth

17. Dogmaster(NL)

Dogmaster(NL) griemer Community Friend [3dAC]

[3dAC]
    Dogmaster(NL)
    Jack, at what point of the video are you referring to?
    I would like to simulate it to check.

And Inspek, Witch video, Virus or Navo @ 0:52 ?

18. UGANDA_LGBT_RIGHTS

UGANDA_LGBT_RIGHTS

VIDEOSETTINGS_SETLIGHTING_QUALITY_1
    OP's video, obviously.Its not like i've given a freaking timetable for the flat-earthers on page 4.

3ti65 and STompa like this.
  19. koskettelija

koskettelija Community Friend

koskettelija
    Frontliner does it matter what he "remembers" when hes not even replying xD

Also why does it matter if he posted it 30000months after, the video and br file is still there for everyone to see. Maybe Viiru had finals, been out drinking and had more important shit also so he didnt find the time to report it? Doesnt matter.

Btw doing mom jokes brings a lot of credibility to you.

Being a hacker doesnt mean you spin around 360 throwing headshots.
    Here we have a good example of a bit smarter hacker, not doing that many obvious shots but its still there lol. Nice spotting from time to time on a dark map witjout thermals, bet he has gaming chair, gaming eyewear, razer mouse and 144hz 4k monitor

Jack and me and other finns are ghosters didnt u know, bulls caught us

viirusiiseli, exel82 and K-Massive like this.
  20. Frontliner

Frontliner Community Friend [3dAC]

Frontliner(Ger)
    I take it you're referring to the guys at around 1:05 and onwards? Well guess what lol, there's some friendlies he mistook for enemies right in front of them, Viirus even points it out for 10 seconds and as soon as he realizes that(by double checking the map, getting an FF message or driver call) he stops. That's why he doesn't go back to check which is something that I would've done in that situation.
    Bushes are not solid and again, people kept swarming the same building from the same area from beginning to end.
    Ridiculous.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2016, Original Post Date: May 5, 2016 ---
    He did reply. Just not to this topic because the incredulity coming from Viirus and others at the face of explanations given by a number of people here makes it non-sensical.

Also why does it matter if he posted it 30000months after, the video and br file is still there for everyone to see. Maybe Viiru had finals, been out drinking and had more important shit also so he didnt find the time to report it? Doesnt matter.
    -those must've been some long finals when I know how often I've seen him play during that. You're right it shouldn't matter. But when people, such as yourself btw, demand a full-fledged explanation for everything out of his memory, then that is nonsense.

Btw doing mom jokes brings a lot of credibility to you.
    -This wasn't a joke. He can talk however he wishes with his relatives and friends and see how that goes, but I have no time to deal with his little ego, and I'm not having this disrespectful tone from him or anybody else. Sound reasonable already?

Being a hacker doesnt mean you spin around 360 throwing headshots.
    Here we have a good example of a bit smarter hacker, not doing that many obvious shots but its still there lol.
    -The way you see it, fair enough. I doubt any of the footage suffices unless you really want to believe Viirus' judgement, but that's up for you to decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.